Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosustow Trailers Won't refund deposit, won't provide trailer. Warning to PF members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosustow Trailers Won't refund deposit, won't provide trailer. Warning to PF members

As I know a few guys in here have track cars and are looking for a trailer for them.

A few members on a popular WA forum (I think we have like 6 members, hard to tell with the lack of electricity, and dialup over here) have engaged this guy to make them a trailer. He was advertising on FB and gumtree but those appears to be removed atm.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/janda...es-/1062161837

Bosustow Trailers

93 Prinsep Rd Jandakot

0406 817 002

Story for all 3 of them

- make contact
    - pay upfront of sizeable deposit (yes, fucking stupid move)
    - trailer not supplied
    - raise issue with him, not reply
    - raise issue online, get threats of physical violence

In the last case, owner of the forum was threatened then promised the trailer would be supplied - that was 6 weeks ago.

This is just a friendly warning to avoid the following company - and I am sincerely hoping that PF will do its thing to ENSURE this is indexed by google as that would be most damaging to this rip off merchant.

Bosustow Trailers

93 Prinsep Rd Jandakot

0406 817 002

Please share this info with any WA folks that may be in the market.
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Wow, Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA huh?..... And the contact number is 0406 817 002.... I hope everyone gets their money back or the trailers they paid for and as of yet have not had delivered as promised.

Comment

Correct Marlin - Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA

Comment

so what you are saying is that Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA 0406 817 002 are a pack of absolute cunts

do I have that right?
        This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

Comment

I am only just down the road from Jandakot, and have driven down Prinsep Rd, so I guess I would have passed Bosustow Trailers
          1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
          2013 Opel Insignia OPC
          2013 Kia Rio
          2018 LDV T60

Comment

If I was in the market for a trailer, and in WA I could go to Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA 0406 817 002 however I'm not so I won't.
            And I hear they are cunts.

Comment

Bosustow... doesn't everyone call them BogusTow because he's a scamming piece of shit and a Paedophile?
              Randy De Puniet has had more crashes than any other rider in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing.

Comment

I heard a rumour that Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA 0406 817 002 are dodgy cunts.
                Originally posted by Marlin
                Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

what is this Brent Bosustow Bosustow Trailers 93 Prinsep Rd Jandakot
                  I see a lot of this Brent Bosustow Bosustow Trailers 93 Prinsep Rd Jandakot
                  Brent Bosustow Bosustow Trailers 93 Prinsep Rd Jandakot are the on Google
                  Could I find Brent Bosustow Bosustow Trailers 93 Prinsep Rd Jandakot on Facebook
                  List of cars goes here

Comment

You mean Brent Bosustow of Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot is not to be trusted?
                    Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Some are referring to it as Bustass trailers, but not, it is Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot

Comment

He'll be getting a lot of callbacks from power companies and solar providers in the next few days

Comment

Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA 0406 817 002 is a cunt I hear... Wouldn't be the son of Peter Bosustow the former Carlton footballer??

Comment

Sure is.

Comment

Originally posted by St00ge View Post
                              Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA 0406 817 002 is a cunt I hear... Wouldn't be the son of Peter Bosustow the former Carlton footballer??
                              Brent Bosustow is the owner of Bosustow Trailers, of 93 Prinsep Rd, Jandakot, WA 0406 817 002 according to linkedin.

Brent Bosustow has a father named Peter Bosustow and a grandfather named Robert Bosustow

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Working...
                              X