Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terribleone View Post
    Link?
    http://performanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?67248952-Fixing-another-beyond-repair-old-ally-head
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-urns View Post
      So if I ported constantly for 3 years at work I would be pretty good......
      That would imply that you are half cluey.
      Oh, and massive insult to TK!
      "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mega View Post
        Well you been smashing on wheel weights for how long now ? are you pretty good at it or .....................
        this made be chortle.

Some things you can learn, some you can't - I can't draw - not for shit, i could read books, i could practice, i could spend thousands of hours on it - and I would be good, but I'd never be great, never at any kind of artist level - i would probably struggle to attain a level of competency that some have in high school - but I can understand computers - always have been able to - I can 100% understand how an ecu senses and calculates crank position and how it triggers the spark to fire - but fucking points - what the fuck is going on there...
        This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Dnf 1st race - clogged fuel filter.
          Started from the rear 2nd race & finished 1st.
          3rd race this arvo.

Comment

What car and category?

Wouldn't happen to be the little orange 1600 in under 2 litre sports sedans??
            Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

It would appear so! I love that little car, almost show car standard.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/127757217069/?fref=nf
              Rust is lighter than carbon fibre.

My Italian 510

Comment

fuel leak before dummy grid for R3 .....

rear of field for R4 - and won confortably .......drove it well imho .....

it sounded very nice under load

Comment

Fuck, 1:35 is hauling.

Comment

2 wins driving from the back of the grid? Sounds like you've got a great motor and a great driver to go with it!!

Comment

5 car field.
                      Rear of grid start, he's leading by T2!
                      if you get this far after reading the above, good on you!
                      If i make spelling mistakes, syntax errors, or just mss letters in words, it is because i am lw vision/vision impaired.
                      Dont drive or race no more. Bit of a cunt of a thing.
                      I cant see what keys my fingers hit when i type.
                      Its called Cone and Rod Dystrophy, un fixable, i get worse, its a hereditary cunt f a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TK View Post
                        Sonic test, find a good block, grout fill to support thin bores & you don't have a problem.
                        Sleeves take too much rigidity out of the block, best to avoid more than 1 sleeve in a 4 banger block if possible.

With a 1/2 grout fill you can go down to around 3mm wall thickness on the bores with no problem, even 2.5mm in small sections is ok - better than sleeving.
                        Sorry but TK even if using JB weld? some cunt in the alfabb forums went on the cheap instead of using monosleeve setup that costs the earth. Using stock sleeves these alfa lumps usually have severe wobblyness but he seems to have solved it using Jb weld on base of sleeves, between sleeves to keep them together and instead of grout. Makes around 400hp with boost.

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/atta..._6124_10_1.jpg

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/atta...g_6141_7_1.jpg

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/atta..._6133_14_1.jpg

Comment

TK, did you ever get the springs tightened up and a re-tune for 8KRPM+?

Comment

Working...
                          X