Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF land yacht club

I figured with Marv taking delivery of his new land bound sailing vessel we should celebrate the wretched excess of full size American cars. Post up your land yachts!

Brought this out of hiding this morning for Shannons cars and coffee. My mate likes it a little bit so I threw him the keys.

I've owned it 10 years this month. It really needs some love but at the moment I'm just happy to cruise it as is
    Originally posted by RVK 355
    Hold it flat cunt

wicked.

Comment

That's a great looking car!

I was very close to a deal on a black '61 Lincoln Continental sedan prior to spotting the Valiant. It being in Tassie slowed me down, and finding a spot to park it that was handy enough that I'd use it was an even bigger challenge.

Comment

Haha looks like you can fit a whole cartel of dead bodies in the boot.
        Originally posted by Mr Jones
        Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

'64 ford 4 door galaxie 500 here, local delivered car as well. Great cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by St00ge View Post
            '64 ford 4 door galaxie 500 here, local delivered car as well. Great cruiser.
            Pics?
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Pillarless FTW!!

Rhd build in Canada and sold locally in WA originally. Currently due for a respray and bit of freshen up which hopefully will happen later this year.

Comment

Also if anyone has a rear bumper in good condition for a '64 let me know. Bit of a hail Mary and will probably end up with a repo alloy one I think.

Comment

OK, so talk me out of this:

The test run didn,t go so well. Firt time I,ve had to be towed back.
                  Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

And I thought my Val was long! haha
                    AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

couple of nice sleds at Harry's tonight.

Comment

Represent! Finally about to get the cammed L98 sitting on a stand in my house after renovations to the garage!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chevwedding.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	6594338
                        Originally posted by race6.3l
                        Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

Comment

Originally posted by awdmoke View Post
                          OK, so talk me out of this:

The test run didn,t go so well. Firt time I,ve had to be towed back.
                          Buy. Now.

Comment

All of those cars would be awesome to put your arm out the window of.
                            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

i love performance cars large and small but nothing compares (for me) to a 60s full size boat with a big block (or +383cui).

Ill take some better pics of mine today once i wash it :D

PS when will we do the PF Land Barge meet?

Comment

Working...
                              X