Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan Patrol Y62

70K + ORC for a Y62 Patrol. Even if petrol only it would have to be considered a bargain.

http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/n...01-gi2fzx.html

yup, cause they're not selling shit with no diesel option.

Comment

Fark, feel sorry for the poor cunts that have bought one. Way to kill re-sale value.
      If in doubt power out

Comment

Originally posted by Rona View Post
        Fark, feel sorry for the poor cunts that have bought one. Way to kill re-sale value.
        Both of them would be fairly upset.

Comment

fuck, nice, can't wait for a few years time after the initial depreciation hit, could replace the Pajero with one of these I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by agentcrm View Post
            yup, cause they're not selling shit with no diesel option.
            Aint that the truth. Apparently the much loved Renault 3 litre diesel is no longer an option because it can't meet current emission restrictions but duh, there is the excellent VM Motori although apparently VM can't keep up with the demand for them from Jeep.
            Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
            ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
            ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
            ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
              Both of them would be fairly upset.
              This. I've seen one ever, with p plates, lowered and a young Asian dude behind the wheel.
              Originally posted by Bosshoggett
              If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

It'd help if they didnt look so awkward.
                Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Originally posted by 260DET View Post
                  Aint that the truth. Apparently the much loved Renault 3 litre diesel is no longer an option because it can't meet current emission restrictions but duh, there is the excellent VM Motori although apparently VM can't keep up with the demand for them from Jeep.
                  You know VM and chrysler are both owned by fiat? Nissan might not be able to get a good deal on motors from them?

Bit suprising renault doesn't have anything on the go though.
                  Originally posted by Rdyno
                  70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                  Originally posted by Tripper
                  Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Had heard you could haggle these into the 60s already?

I read in a magazine test back to back with landcruiser TD these were on par or better performing and not substantially higher fuel use anyway but i guess diesel is the in thing ATM

Comment

Originally posted by Rona View Post

Nissan have form here... RRP for a 370z was $74k, then by 2011 (when I bought) the RRP hadn't changed, but real world Drive Away figures were circa $60k... 2013, $49,990 RRP... Cunts
                      '10 MK6 GTI DSG
                      '06 SMRR450

cuore sportivo

Comment

Originally posted by Bueller View Post
                        You know VM and chrysler are both owned by fiat? Nissan might not be able to get a good deal on motors from them?

Bit suprising renault doesn't have anything on the go though.
                        I thought that GM owned a slice of VM, could have changed of course.
                        Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                        ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
                        ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
                        ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Ti dark grey please
                          Check out my shit for sale on facebook:
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Junk-...25870327473735

Comment

Despite what the article claims the Y61 cant be sold after 11/16.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Working...
                              X