Nissan Patrol Y62

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro V emissions comes into force for all vehicles.
    LC70 will be gone too I imagine.

Comment

The downside is fuel use. While the claimed 14.5 litres per 100km average is frightening enough, the reality is worse. We struggled to keep it below 20L/100km; throw some traffic into the mix or heavier driving and you can easily head north of 25L/100km. That it requires premium unleaded adds to those fuel bills.

Fuck. That.
      Get your hands off my penis!

Comment

Originally posted by 260DET View Post
        I thought that GM owned a slice of VM, could have changed of course.
        they both do iirc. fiat owns most of it and GM had a share, hence getting them in the colorados i think.
        Originally posted by Rdyno
        70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
        Originally posted by Tripper
        Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Can you put them on LPG?

Comment

Equivalent 200 series is $30k+ more, that buys a shitload of fuel.
            You're 100k kms ahead before you even start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post
              Euro V emissions comes into force for all vehicles.
              LC70 will be gone too I imagine.
              i thought that was only new vehicles to the market? and hence the defender lived on for so long. or have they changed it?
              Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by Bueller View Post
                i thought that was only new vehicles to the market? and hence the defender lived on for so long. or have they changed it?
                Euro V for new vehicles was 2013 onwards. Existing models have got till Nov/2016 to comply.

Comment

Can't understand why anyone would ever want a petrol 4X4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Slow View Post
                    Can you put them on LPG?
                    They're direct injection, so unfortunately no.

Comment

Customer of mine has one. They are huge, even bigger than a 200 Series I believe. Acres of plastic inside. Nothing special to drive either.

Comment

Yeah, someone at my work has one and it hardly fits in a normal parking spot. Huggggggeee.

S
                        Have you heard??

Comment

Imagine buying one last month and the new price being announce now. That's a $27k price drop, or, a X-Trail.

Comment

Fuck its ugly
                            Originally posted by The Property Guru
                            don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
                            Originally posted by oxy
                            No, that's asians
                            A80 Supra
                            80 Landcruiser

Comment

Originally posted by MartyRX2 View Post
                              Can't understand why anyone would ever want a petrol 4X4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              why not?
                              All modern Diesels might as-well be EFI petrol? Same ECU's, same sensors, same wiring... no advantage mechanically or electrically.
                              Perhaps fuel economy, that is really it though..

*says me that Di-D Pajero owner that Loves That Car

Comment

Originally posted by TurbostyleR View Post
                                The downside is fuel use. While the claimed 14.5 litres per 100km average is frightening enough, the reality is worse. We struggled to keep it below 20L/100km; throw some traffic into the mix or heavier driving and you can easily head north of 25L/100km. That it requires premium unleaded adds to those fuel bills.

Fuck. That.
                                Old's have one and love it. Used daily but out in the open tho. Avg is 15l. The other 2 in town do simular. Towing they do ok if you stay off the cruise control. I'd buy one if I had the cash. Built well underneath. Plastic is an all new cars so meh. If your brave enough to scratch it the do really well off-road but get happy on the loud pedal they will drink. 298kw 560nm from 2000rpm I think. Be interesting to see what a tune would do.

Comment

Working...
                                X