Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this link works.

https://instagram.com/stories/stylin...um=share_sheet

It's a story so will only be active for 24hrs.
    Last edited by Luke352; 08-06-21, 05:22 PM.

Comment

holy crap!!!
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Luke352 View Post
        Hopefully this link works.

https://instagram.com/stories/stylin...um=share_sheet

It's a story so will only be active for 24hrs.
        Wow. At least there's still metal under the surface??? Maybe?
        Originally posted by PLAYA
        World's richest women again via divorce.

Originally posted by piss98
        fuck I'd be happy to suck Bill Gates off

Comment

The momement I saw the shiny paint I knew it was going to be bad, didn't expect it to be THAT bad. I know by Lamborghini standards the Espada isn't worth that much, but that much bog on a $200k+ car? That's concrete overshoes territory.

Comment

For anyone unable to see the Instagram stories referenced above...Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210608-184054_Instagram.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	712.4 KB
ID:	7259591

Comment

Originally posted by aerobrick View Post
              For anyone unable to see the Instagram stories referenced above...Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210608-184054_Instagram.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	712.4 KB
ID:	7259591
              I liked how water came out as he popped off that piece.

Comment

at least they wont have to paint strip it.

years ago i worked for a truck refinishing joint that got the cotract to do a color change on the Chubb Security vehicles from white to yellow for the new owners.
                anyway some of the rivets holding the panels on would be fucked so we would drill out and replace as necessary. i drilled one on a truck ad water started pissing out of the hole for about 60 seconds. must have had a good 2L in there. waited till it all came out and banged another rivet in there. that what you get when you agree on a fixed price i guess

Comment

That's terrible.

Comment

Looks like one of those paint jobs which was applied with a domestic paint roller...
                    1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
                    1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

Originally posted by CEF33Y View Post
                      Giving import owners a bad name. I swear, some people shouldn't be allowed to touch cars.

This car was driven to workshop, how did that lower arm/knuckle not break?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9390.JPG
Views:	530
Size:	194.4 KB
ID:	7259433
                      just why? all the bits are there, just in the wrong order. I could understand if it was an OEM part and they accidentally pulled both sides off at the same time. the mind bottles...

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsailing View Post

just why? all the bits are there, just in the wrong order. I could understand if it was an OEM part and they accidentally pulled both sides off at the same time. the mind bottles...
                        But they put the cotter pin in!
                        Chris
                        ------
                        The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Was going to pull you up on Split pin. /Cotter pin

Ive allways used cotter pin as on ye olde bicycle cranks that you tighten up with a nut to pull the pin in tightly...

..and as a kid used to take chunks out of ankles if you put them in from the wrong direction

But appears yanks call a split pin a cotter pin... Weirdos...

'A cotter is a pin or wedge passing through a hole to fix parts tightly together. In British usage cotter pin has the same meaning, but in the U.S. it refers to a split pin. Typical applications are in fixing a crank to its crankshaft, as in a bicycle, or a piston rod to a crosshead, as in a steam engine. Wikipedia'
                          Last edited by 9triton; 09-06-21, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I'll leave this here

Click image for larger version  Name:	Castled Nut.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.6 KB ID:	7259868
                            "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post

Ive allways used cotter pin as on ye olde bicycle cranks that you tighten up with a nut to pull the pin in tightly...

..and as a kid used to take chunks out of ankles if you put them in from the wrong direction

'A cotter is a pin or wedge passing through a hole to fix parts tightly together. In British usage cotter pin has the same meaning, but in the U.S. it refers to a split pin. Typical applications are in fixing a crank to its crankshaft, as in a bicycle, or a piston rod to a crosshead, as in a steam engine. Wikipedia'
                              Yeah, split pin, cotter pin etc. Bloody yanks, i can hardly remember which one is used in which place.
                              Chris
                              ------
                              The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                              I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post

I was going to do that but managed to not even look it up.

Not sure what's wrong in Mizones picture, the split end isn't bent in the preferred method, is it because it's twisted in the hole?
                                Last edited by Roadsailing; 10-06-21, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X