• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shitty ebay turbo whistle things.

Comment

Haha. fuck.

Comment

Comment

Well it IS an SLK, probably not even an actual AMG version either.

Comment

Any ideas what language the Raiders fan and his female friend were speaking?

Comment

Sovereign Citizensese
              Lots of minis & mokes including a G13b powered Sports Sedan, a couple of Swift Gtis, a Goggomobil, Porsche 928S, Polo Gti, BMW 540i, a WRX and a few others.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_126928.jpg
Views:	798
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	7278638
                Kelpro brand tailshaft centre bearing out of my VS ute, lasted 18 months 10 thousand kms.

Last edited by SRV; 05-08-21, 09:54 PM.

Comment

This is frequently a problem with the tailshaft or the install, not the bearing.
                  Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
                  This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

Yeah I suspect the worn out uni behind it may have had something to do with it.

Comment

Hmmm.. Thanks! This is of interest to me as I have the care and feeding of a S3 VS V6 auto ute and a S3 VS V8 manual ute. No driveline probs yet but good to know what to keep an eye on!
                      Jim.

VS ute appreciation society

(you know it makes sense..)

Comment

Yeah it'll most likely be the cv joint. I went through a few centre bearings in very little k's because the cv was dry and the bearings had worn low spots in there and were getting stuck and flogging out my centre bearings. Couldn't feel that problem because the centre bearing was masking the problem until it failed.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sneaky mechanics/previous owner shoved these in end of heater hose, then inside copper pipe of heater core. Looked like normal and saved fixing a leaking core

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Attached Files
                          Originally posted by 50RTD
                          Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?
                          Originally posted by Dogsballs;n7259704
                          Bit harder to Wank to without Wendy, but got there in the end

Comment

In my driveway:

Yeah, probably should have done those earlier....
                            Chris
                            ------
                            The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
                            I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by takai View Post
                              In my driveway:

Yeah, probably should have done those earlier....
                              hope you greased the slider pins, wearing slightly more on one side than the other

Comment

we'll sort that at the next service....
                                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Working...
                                X