No announcement yet.

New Tesla S has "Ludicrous Speed" mode - 0-100k in 2.8secs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone is getting carried away with what is essentially a prototype? Every concept car ever is lower/sleeker/cooler/meaner/higher/you name it than the production version. I'm sure the road going car will be a lot different.

Comment

Originally posted by Likes Dirt View Post
      I think everyone is getting carried away with what is essentially a prototype? Every concept car ever is lower/sleeker/cooler/meaner/higher/you name it than the production version. I'm sure the road going car will be a lot different.
      Which was kinda the point of that article.

Comment

Which part of the truck is exoskeleton, looks to be more monocoque to me.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Tesla CEO Elon Musk: Cybertruck could hit Cd of .30 ‘with extreme effort’

Court artists CFD impression attached...
          .. like a knife thru butter

https://electrek.co/2019/11/30/tesla...xtreme-effort/

Last edited by 9triton; 03-12-19, 10:51 AM.

Comment

even those crazy Mexicans are getting in on it :look out El Chapo
            '
            The Tesla Cybertruck is attracting the attention of many, including a mayor in Mexico who decided to order 15 electric trucks from Tesla to convert them into police vehicles.

heres one we made up earleier:

Last edited by 9triton; 03-12-19, 10:09 AM.

Comment

And after the verdict, the jury drove off into the sunset in there all new Tesla 3....

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/unsw...l-verdict.html

Comment

That could go in the Folau thread. Exciting times ahead.
                Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Originally posted by Gin Kii View Post
                  And after the verdict, the jury drove off into the sunset in there all new Tesla 3....
                  Apparently US defamation law is different, it requires actual provable damages.
                  this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by CussCuss View Post
                    Apparently US defamation law is different, it requires actual provable damages.
                    Elon best not step foot in Thailand again !!

Comment

1/10th scale - and battery powered ….

at 15:00 has a tug of war with a similar sized F100

no mini musks harmed in making of film
                      Last edited by 9triton; 10-12-19, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 9triton View Post
                        Love the peak flow velocity.
                        Name me, if you can, a better feeling than the one you get when you're half a bottle of Chivas in the bag with a gram of coke up your nose and a teenage lovely pulling off her tube top in the next seat over while you're going a hundred miles an hour down a suburban side street.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty View Post

Love the peak flow velocity.
                          back to the future , marty?

Comment

Saw Elon hitting a boom gate in the Cyber truck in California overnight. Oopsy.
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                              Saw Elon hitting a boom gate in the Cyber truck in California overnight. Oopsy.
                              Impeach him !

....oops wrong thread...

Comment

Tesla vehicles may accelerate unexpectedly, US petition alleges

https://www.caradvice.com.au/820487/...ition-alleges/

US government agency is reviewing a petition that claims Tesla vehicles may unexpectedly accelerate.
                                Reuters reports the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) will review the petition, which cites 127 consumer complaints to the agency involving 123 separate vehicles.
                                These complaints include 110 crashes and 52 injuries.
                                The petition covers the 2012-19 Tesla Model S, 2016-19 Model X and 2018-19 Model 3, asking the NHTSA to issue a recall for a total of 500,000 vehicles.

The petition alleges Tesla vehicles “experience unintended acceleration at rates far exceeding other cars on the roads”.
                                If the NHTSA agrees with the substance of the petition, it'll launch a formal defect investigation.
                                The complaints allege affected some owners found their Teslas accelerating suddenly while parking, while others' cars lurched forward unexpectedly in traffic.
                                For example, Reuters reports one owner reported their Tesla went over a kerb and into a chain-link fence.
                                Another owner’s complaint said they had closed and locked their 2015 Tesla Model S 85D when it started accelerating towards the street and collided with a parked car.

None of the complaints appear to involve any fatalities.

Comment

Working...
                                X