Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car questions that don't deserve a thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Faux Forg View Post
    How can I dispose of ~40 litres of stale petrol, during a lockdown? Is there some MacGyver way that I can mix it with gravox and sawdust to throw it in the bin?
    Fire, lots of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CHIEF View Post
      Fire, lots of fire.
      This man knows.

A rainy day, somewhere abandoned, a long string and a match, stand a long way away!

Film and display on PF.

Comment

Does lockdown include a bunch of old oil containers and the bins outside supercheap?

Comment

Hahaha both excellent suggestions.

Comment

Any toyota weird beard know what this wheel is from?

Comment

AE101 Levin IIRC.

Comment

Pretty sure it was also available as a dealer fit accessory in Japan back in the day. I've seen photos of JDM 22RE-T 4 Runners and Hiluxs with MoMo wheels

Comment

They came in three spoke too. Should also have a cover for the centre section.

Comment

No cover unfortunately, was on the st165 I just bought.

Worth any money ?

Comment

I'd guess they're worth a couple of hundred maybe? Pure guess. I can only say what I paid nearly 20 years ago

Comment

30 year old JDM momo *I know what I've got* $123456

Comment

Why is it that ice addicts always drive nissan patrols?
                          Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                          Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post
                            Why is it that ice addicts always drive Nissan Patrols?
                            Have you moved into my neighborhood?

They keep the Patrols (which loose every part not required to make them run) until they get repo'd and then they get a Getz - Cos so self disrespecting Meth head would be seen in anything else
                            "Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

Have you moved into my neighborhood?

They keep the Patrols (which loose every part not required to make them run) until they get repo'd and then they get a Getz - Cos so self disrespecting Meth head would be seen in anything else
                              Fuck that’s true, it’s patrol or Getz actually. Last three were all patrols though, one of them caused a roll over at the lights near work then came in today still off her face asking after her dog (apparently ran away and that caused the accident.. somehow)
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Originally posted by clutch-monkey View Post
                                one of them caused a roll over at the lights near work then came in today still off her face asking after her dog (apparently ran away and that caused the accident.. somehow)
                                Your work is currently being robbed, badly. And check your wallets at work, they come in for "My car broke down/lost my dog/want to use the phone" and steal whatever they can grab before disappearing

"Keep lowering your standards until you achieve a goal" - Mike Finnegan

Comment

Working...
                                X