Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car questions that don't deserve a thread.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
    Just change all the panels on the Elantra. Wide body Elantra!

Would be awesome with an LS1 and 2 turbos. And RWD. And machine guns.
    And blackjack, aaaand hookers.......keep the Kia.
    Originally posted by Gussy
    It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

F40 doors fit anything
      " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

anything stopping me from mixing a vk 202 power steering pump with a vn moo mang power steering rack?
        '67 Volkswagen Beetle 1300cc
        '09 VE SS

Originally posted by Scrad
        You are like some sort of car rapist, Sticking things where they don't belong, and often don't fit nicely

Comment

Do you even foam?

Originally posted by S
          I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron, Brisbane City's friendly local drug dealer View Post
            Why can't you just... use the headlight switch to turn the headlights on when it gets dark?
            Yeah but who is going to turn them off, it cant even manage to do that once i lock the car.
            B&N Performance Engineering - 4Bangers & Mash Racing
            1978 LB Lancer IPRA Car - In the making LB Lancer 4G63 IPRA Build - Now up and driving

Comment

a bunch of indians and an elephant would make the door fit

Originally posted by Rdyno
              70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
              Originally posted by Tripper
              Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Boothy is gunna love this thread
                AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by mullmans View Post
                  Can I put a vl block into a 98 skyline?

(Rego)
                  yes, as long as you can approve it passes emissions
                  Originally posted by Rdyno
                  70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                  Originally posted by Tripper
                  Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Help me pf, should I put tint on windows or buy sunglasses?
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Originally posted by S
                      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Where does my key go?

Comment

How can I make nopics' car make pigeon noises with a stock BOV?

Comment

Originally posted by Deceiver View Post
                            How can I make nopics' car make pigeon noises with a stock BOV?
                            Wouldn't disconnecting the line going to the stock BOV be a good start? Probably then just an open air filter away from needing a penis haircut.

Question that doesn't deserve its own thread, mostly because actually buying another car is a very hypothetical situation at this point:

What is the deal with NCOP/emissions etc. etc. on old engines that predate stringent emission rules etc.?

EG. if I had a BBC from the late 60's, could I swap to aftermarket heads, bore it out one or two standard oversizes, bump compression, put a stupid cam in it add injection and not have to worry about engineering/emissions testing as long as I leave the standard charcoal canister in place? I'm guessing if there was a considerable capacity change (ie. stroking a 454 to 496) then thats a different story, but otherwise?
                            Originally posted by myshortyboomba
                            I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Crais View Post
                              anything stopping me from mixing a vk 202 power steering pump with a vn moo mang power steering rack?
                              It should work.
                              Originally posted by Marlin
                              Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Can I fit a 05 wrx door on my 03 rio STI?

Comment

Working...
                                X