Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyundai to have own division of performance cars equivalent to HSV/FPV/AMG/M series

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i30 N to get eight-speed dual-clutch transmission in 2020

https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-new...-rest-of-group

Comment

^ Lack of an auto would have to be a fairly hefty impediment to sales, these days?
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

The fasback i30n looks pretty good in the flesh, I saw one in traffic and didn't know what it was at first but it caught my eye. I thought it was a merc or something until I caught up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by dahashrat View Post
          The fasback i30n looks pretty good in the flesh, I saw one in traffic and didn't know what it was at first but it caught my eye. I thought it was a merc or something until I caught up to it.
          Not a fan myself, based on the photos I've seen.

Comment

Yeah i reckon the hatch looks better.
            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by Falc&Send View Post

Not a fan myself, based on the photos I've seen.
              yeah, I thought it looked really bad and disportioned in the photos, but good when I actually saw one. I would still get a hatch over it though.

Comment

The fastback looks best in the slate grey imo. Hatchback for every other colour. The one at WTAC next weekend looks pretty cool. RM16 concept car will be there too, along with another cool surprise.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	i30%20Fastback%20N%20WTAC_1_cropped.jpg Views:	0 Size:	197.3 KB ID:	7081595
                Originally posted by My mate Nathan
                "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Wow what a road and scenery. Enjoy..

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Been told mine will be delivered this week, about 6 weeks ahead of when it was originally supposed to be.
                    Kinda got caught with my pants down as I wanted to have the XR5 sold before it arrived.

Comment

Just tell them to hold it for 6 weeks and you're not ready to pickup yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X