Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Focus RS

http://www.caradvice.com.au/390077/2...pecifications/

$50k, 2.3 ecoboost, 0-100 in 4.7

Engine — 257kW/440Nm (480Nm on overboot) 2.3-litre EcoBoost with stall recovery
    Gearbox — six-speed manual
    Fuel economy — 8.1 litres per 100km
    Tyres — 235/35 R19s
    Kerb weight — 1575kg
    Configuration — all-wheel-drive with launch control
    Drive modes – including industry-first ‘drift mode’
    RS tuned suspension with adjustable dampers

Yep. A++ will bang.
    Originally Posted by Tut
    THEY SHOULD ANALYY RAPE THEMSELVES WITH A FUCING CACTUS UPSIDE DOWN WITH COCONIUTS AND PINEABPPLES AS CHRISTMAS BALLS THE FUCKNIG THIEVENG CUNTS ID RATHER DIE FROM HAVING A RAINBOW UNICORN URETHRALLY RAPE ME THAN TO FUCKNIG DO BUSINESS WITH THEM CUTNST EVER AGAN

Comment

Not bad at all!

Still prefer the shape of the previous RS model though

Comment

6sp manual
        drift mode

this will sell well
        1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
        The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

1600kg hatchback... even with that power available I don't know if I could live with knowing I handed money over for such bulk in a "small" car.

Dunno why but I instantly thought Grimmace purple would be a good colour for that car

Comment

Fuck yes
            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Rezz View Post
              1600kg hatchback... even with that power available I don't know if I could live with knowing I handed money over for such bulk in a "small" car
              Its not a small car, its wider and taller than an FG Falcon and only a boot length shorter
              List of cars goes here

Comment

Weight is about right for a modern saftety laden car.

Evo 10 manual is around 1560 and STI Manual is 1520.

This has more power stock than both.

WTF is Stall Recovery?

Comment

The only things I can see wrong with this are the stupid colour names and the fact you have to talk to a Ford dealer to buy one.

Comment

on your regular stall recovery systems the idle motor cracks a bit further open and timing goes up a few degrees if the ecu senses the engine is about to stall... bit strange to advertise that as its pretty much a standard feature of any car with electronic idle control. maybe they mean something else.
                    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - project #1 | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - project #2

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski talking like a crazed hobo
                    The major arrests will start from 1st January 2019.

Comment

It just sounds more "F1" to say stall recovery.
                      Originally posted by S
                      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks it looks kinda guppy shark?
                        Originally posted by S
                        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Damnit, now do I want one of these or a VF2 SS

Comment

*whynothavebothgirl.gif*
                            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

I also prefer the look of the previous RS but that is a seriously impressive spec sheet for $50k.

Agree with sentiments on weight, it is a shame it's not lighter but as mentioned there's very few performance 4wd's that weigh much less than this. Notable exception is the A45 but it's almost double the price...
                              Randy De Puniet has had more crashes than any other rider in the history of Grand Prix motorcycle racing.

Comment

Working...
                              X