Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...pr=16350961839
    Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

hopefully looks like the FT1 under all the front back and sides camo shit
      '84 Supra 7MGTE
      '86 Supra 2JZGE track
      '99 Supra GTX35 VVTi
      '19 Supra B58 <3

PSN: RyleyMA61
      Steam: FapPappy61

Comment

The silhouette isn't bad. Hopefully it cops a 2j-worthy-replacement powerplant and not limp wristed tarted up Camry V6...
        Originally posted by oioioioioi
        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
        Originally posted by Sketchy
        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Been in an aurion/rav4/tarago etc? They fly with the GR motor (which i assume the supra will get a variant of.)
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
            Been in an aurion/rav4/tarago etc? They fly with the GR motor (which i assume the supra will get a variant of.)
            Yeah I've been in an Aurion a bunch. I wouldn't say they're fast?
            Originally posted by oioioioioi
            I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
            Originally posted by Sketchy
            Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

More:

http://jalopnik.com/here-is-the-next...pra-1786316982
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

wow, ok

doesnt look half bad. certainly a bit of 'supra' in the shape too.
                (way better than the z5 too)
                Mit freundlichen Gre

Originally posted by Keith Duckworth
                "I think that in a racing engine, the closer it is to disintegrating, in general the better its performance will be "

Comment

Shows how good looking the jza80 is. Shape is not much different 25yrs later. Hopefully turbo six again.

Projects:
                  '90 2jz-gte 929
                  '02 twin-locked TD42 GU Patrol

Comment

it'll be gay and electric i bet

Comment

Originally posted by FioriGuy View Post
                      it'll be gay and electric i bet
                      Like the LC500h?

Comment

I like where this is heading. Steering and road wheels and some other interior bits look a bit more BMW than Toyota, though. Could be parts sharing if they're also platform sharing I suppose.

Comment

v6tt it said in the article.
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                            v6tt it said in the article.
                            It will be alloy puss I bet.

Comment

I like it. Certainly has remnants of jza80 supra doors
                              Originally posted by thebluerx7
                              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

If it will cost anything like the new NSX, then it is dead already.

Comment

Working...
                                X