Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Just looks like a GT86 scaled up 10% or so.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
      It will be alloy puss I bet.
      Wat?
      Originally posted by Rdyno
      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
      Originally posted by Tripper
      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

      Comment


        #33
        Hopefully there's large boot space to fit the subs in. Also, the headlight eyelid market should explode now.

        Comment


          #34
          finally a new income stream for veilside
          www.holditflat.com

          Comment


            #35
            $50 will be 1.3L engine and have 15 electric motors in each wheel powered by vegan farts
            I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

            Comment


              #36
              "new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

              I'm gonna start stocking up on Nawz. Does this have the FnF 11sp gearbox? As seen in the movies....


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

              Comment


                #37
                Just saying
                Attached Files
                Originally posted by thebluerx7
                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

                Comment


                  #38
                  looks like a Veyron fucked an rx-7

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Price is key here. And big rods.

                    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                    Torque sells tow cars.
                    Horsepower wins horse races.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
                      Wat?
                      Dont tell me you are that dumb to understand the reliability penalty from going weak alloy engines to the we've been here fore ever iron block.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
                        Dont tell me you are that dumb to understand the reliability penalty from going weak alloy engines to the we've been here fore ever iron block.
                        Don't tell me you are that dumb to understand there is plenty of strong alloy block engines out there? Hell there are alloy 4 bangers that have done over 1000hp on stock blocks.
                        Originally posted by Babalouie
                        Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
                          Dont tell me you are that dumb to understand the reliability penalty from going weak alloy engines to the we've been here fore ever iron block.
                          Jesus you can be a 'tard sometimes.

                          Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                          Don't tell me you are that dumb to understand there is plenty of strong alloy block engines out there? Hell there are alloy 4 bangers that have done over 1000hp on stock blocks.
                          Because this^. Do you even internet bro?
                          Originally posted by Rdyno
                          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                          Originally posted by Tripper
                          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

                          Comment


                            #43


                            Better let old mate Keith know about his weak as piss alloy blocks...
                            Originally posted by oioioioioi
                            I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                            Originally posted by Sketchy
                            Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                              Just saying
                              Dated.

                              Comment


                                #45
                                I was drunk. But any how to make a alloy engine block strong it requires money, money that is not spent on mass produced cars so what you get is cost effective engine blocks that are sufficient for the power output of the car. I will also say that there are cast iron blocks that are weak but generally anything cast iron will hold up to abuse better than alloy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X