Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, every LS in Holdens for the last 17 years is on borrowed time...
    Originally posted by oioioioioi
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Originally posted by Sketchy
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
      I was drunk. But any how to make a alloy engine block strong it requires money, money that is not spent on mass produced cars so what you get is cost effective engine blocks that are sufficient for the power output of the car. I will also say that there are cast iron blocks that are weak but generally anything cast iron will hold up to abuse better than alloy.
      Are you still drunk? So fair we have only talked about production blocks? What the hell are you on about alloy blocks needing money?

Lets look at just a couple of stock alloy blocks that have proven they can make power:

VR38 - Plenty of examples of of 1500hp on this weak alloy block
      SR20 - Over 1000hp has been achieved on the stock block numerous times. Very few cast iron 4 banger blocks can hold this power.
      LS2/3 - Although not the strongest example of an alloy block in the world as it was designed to be as light as possible for NA applications, this very common, very lightweight alloy block that weighs similar to a cast iron 4 banger has proven itself to withstand 1000hp many times.

In summary the engine block being made of alloy is the last of toyota's problems. If I had to choose an engine for it I hope it stays true to its roots and gets a inline 6, something similar to the m4 gts set up.
      Originally posted by Babalouie
      Geez we're a bunch of softcocks...we have a 911 and we're obsessing over non-functional ducts and indicator colours

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
        Just saying
        Yep, looked great stock.

this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
          I was drunk. But any how to make a alloy engine block strong it requires money, money that is not spent on mass produced cars so what you get is cost effective engine blocks that are sufficient for the power output of the car. I will also say that there are cast iron blocks that are weak but generally anything cast iron will hold up to abuse better than alloy.
          Stop drinking dude. You make an arse of yourself pretty much every time. And btw saying you are drunk is still no excuse for retardation.
          Originally posted by Rdyno
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Originally posted by Tripper
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by CussCuss View Post
            Yep, looked great stock.

supra.jpg
            God damn yes. I think when you move around to the front and rear angles it starts to fall apart, the headlights in particular I don't think have aged well. But that side profile is timeless.

Originally posted by MRMOPARMAN View Post
            Stop drinking dude. You make an arse of yourself pretty much every time. And btw saying you are drunk is still no excuse for retardation.
            He would almost get away with it if he stuck with just saying "sorry I was drunk and said something retarded". But he then followed that up by doubling down on the exact same retarded point he made in the first place. There is no "but" after "sorry I was wrong".

Comment

Originally posted by CussCuss View Post
              Yep, looked great stock.

Woah, I think that's the first photo i've ever seen of a stock Supra that isn't from 1992

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
                Are you still drunk? So fair we have only talked about production blocks? What the hell are you on about alloy blocks needing money?

Lets look at just a couple of stock alloy blocks that have proven they can make power:

SR20 - Over 1000hp has been achieved on the stock block numerous times. Very few cast iron 4 banger blocks can hold this power.
                LS2/3 - Although not the strongest example of an alloy block in the world as it was designed to be as light as possible for NA applications, this very common, very lightweight alloy block that weighs similar to a cast iron 4 banger has proven itself to withstand 1000hp many times.

In summary the engine block being made of alloy is the last of toyota's problems. If I had to choose an engine for it I hope it stays true to its roots and gets a inline 6, something similar to the m4 gts set up.
                Add in Coyote's making 2500+ on stock block and crank.

MMR are making a billet (alloy) block to push for 3000+
                GT-P
                Bandsenkowagon

Comment

Saw on the faceballs... hope this is some new Lexus RC350 or some such shit and not the Supra

Comment

It has the profile of a door stop.

I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

looks better than the concept car at least.
                      Originally posted by Rdyno
                      70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                      Originally posted by Tripper
                      Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Originally posted by vet 180 View Post

Nelson race engines makes big numbers on alloy engines.

Comment

lol, on the NRE engine dyno anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Soopy View Post
                            lol, on the NRE engine dyno anyway.
                            Yea I was making a point on how thousand's of llama thrusts can be sort of exaggerated. Plus it's all good making said llama thrusts on one run try making that every time reliably.

Comment

Dude, plenty of alloy block engines are making fasts reliably for extended periods.

Comment

Originally posted by Soopy View Post
                                It has the profile of a door stop.
                                With maybe the exception of the 3rd gen, Supra was never the best looking car, though ...
                                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                                X