Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says Auto in the origin post and also seems to make sense per the picture with P in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by yohoes View Post
      Auto?
      I believe so. 95+% of them are.

Comment

Need to keep in mind that the US get the non Euro emissions B58 in the Z4 which has ~380hp rather than 335hp. I believe it has no particulate filter? Any resultant mods may be entirely different on the Euro emissions B58 (which is all Supras are AFAIK).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2A5D7F98-8D57-459D-8316-6FB30B1F34E8.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	6618134

Comment

Link? Fucked if i can find it on there website.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

They should recognise their heritage and call it '80's Toyota Fade on Direct Exposure to Sunlight' Red.

Comment

Oh, we're naming all the colours.

'Indian Camry Driver White', 'One of three shades of grey', '1979 Corona Yellow', 'Streaky Black' and 'Sort of Lexusy' blue.

Is it just me, or is it like they chose the most boring colour palette available?

Comment

That car looks fucking hideous in that colour from that angle

Comment

Seems like they're the same colours the A80 came in? Mostly anyway, no Jade Green which would have been nice to see.
                    '13 Yamaha R1 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

Now come to think of it German themed names would be better.

'Panzer Grey', 'Blitzkreig Red', 'Nebelwerfer Yellow' and 'Kreigsmarine Blue'. I'll leave off the obvious names for the black and white for decency's sake.

Comment

Mr Purple, you got this

Originally posted by Jim
                        I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                        Originally posted by elfturbomax
                        What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                        1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

I'm thinking I could get away with 'Aryan White' but that not the one I had for black.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                            I'm thinking I could get away with 'Aryan White' but that not the one I had for black.
                            I just found the new official name for my Supra's colour scheme.
                            Norbie!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                              Now come to think of it German themed names would be better.

'Panzer Grey'
                              Why not - Holden had Tiger Mica.

I'm thinking more the Supra heritage is what they are after. Like 12 Seconds of Black, Paul Walker Blue, Poorly fitted bodykit White, Gas Motorsport Grey, Titan Motorsport Grey, No Shit! Yellow etc
                              Marvellous things so quickly get mundane

Comment

I love a good Wehrmacht joke, thanks!

Technically it should probably be ‘Paul Walker Black’.

Comment

Working...
                                X