Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forg View Post
    With maybe the exception of the 3rd gen, Supra was never the best looking car, though ...
    MA70 was doorstopish but that's sort of excusable for an 80's rig.
    Originally posted by oioioioioi
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Originally posted by Sketchy
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
      Just saying
      Is this the bit where we get to show off our Supras?

The S2 made the big 90s lights a lot more bearable, but they kinda work with the angry-axolotl thing they have going on...

Originally posted by junny View Post
      Saw on the faceballs... hope this is some new Lexus RC350 or some such shit and not the Supra

That's the new Lexus LC500. Looks pretty cool. 2UR-GSE powered so should make all the N/A right noises.
      '84 Supra 7MGTE
      '86 Supra 2JZGE track
      '99 Supra GTX35 VVTi
      '19 Supra B58 <3

PSN: RyleyMA61
      Steam: FapPappy61

Comment

Making me want to get a JZA80.... fuckers.
        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Originally posted by FioriGuy View Post
          Woah, I think that's the first photo i've ever seen of a stock Supra that isn't from 1992
          Stock on the outside
          this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Trouble with the LC500 is the RCF has the same motor and is already too heavy. Sure it's just a tourer but it needs more grunt given the weight so it can at least impress in a straight line.
            If in doubt power out

Comment

LC isnt really targeting to impress in the straight line though. Taking the engine from the biggest platform and putting it in the smaller platform as a performance version makes alot of sense to me.

They could put a bigger engine again in it and call it an LCF I guess, but where do you stop?
              #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
                They could put a bigger engine again in it and call it an LCF I guess, but where do you stop?
                AFTER you've supercharged it.
                Or added a 150kW KERS hybrid boost ...
                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Never really understood why you would release a brand new 5l V8 coupe GT when your existing 5l V8 coupe GT has barely been on the market for 2 years, but whatever. As a GT the RCF is fine, but putting it up against the likes of the M4 as some kind of weekend track warrior was never going to work. And now the LC500 looks to be heading for the same result

Current rumours are that the LC "F" will be turbocharged - I dare to dream they will strap turbos on the V8....

Originally posted by Jim
                  I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                  Originally posted by elfturbomax
                  What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                  1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Originally posted by Forg View Post
                    With maybe the exception of the 3rd gen, Supra was never the best looking car, though ...
                    Forg you, cunt
                    Attached Files
                    Originally posted by thebluerx7
                    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

I remember back in 2001, or thereabouts, there was a Chinese Triad gangster guy in Perth with a black JZA80 that did 310 down the Kwinana Freeway one night, it was the baddest fucken car anyone had ever seen, and if you saw it on the road it was like "fuck, there it is!" it had a presence that made Porsches and Ferraris look like gay eurofag wogmobiles.

For their time they were something really special.

/csh
                      Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
                      Originally posted by nutttr
                      People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Yep, still remember where i first saw a JZA80 for real (Oxford St Leederville)... mid/late '90s i think?

Originally posted by Jim
                        I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                        Originally posted by elfturbomax
                        What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                        1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

http://jalopnik.com/heres-the-first-...ium=socialflow

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Did that sound like a hybrid when it took off?

Comment

I heard no fkng woosh, so I suppose so *shrugs*
                              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Soopy View Post
                                Did that sound like a hybrid when it took off?
                                Given that the partnership with BMW/Toyota was to create a Hybrid Supercar that's not exactly surprising.
                                If in doubt power out

Comment

Working...
                                X