Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i hate petrol cars so much i just shelled out $24k for one

Now if you'd said i hate diesels.... you might have a point

Originally posted by Jim
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Originally posted by elfturbomax
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

so how do we feel about these now? I rarely see any on the road around Brisbane and when I do, kinda meh really. Don't think I've seen a single modded one around here yet..

Comment

well they have completely ruined the efficiency of my carsales and gumtree browsing when i go looking for shitbox MkII supras since there are so many of them for sale
        www.holditflat.com

Comment

I still like the look of them, but I can't say they're high on my want list. Seems too heavy and still auto only. None of the countless reviews and videos etc on them seem to suggest they're awesome either - it's like there's something stopping it being the complete sports car package.

I'm not even sure that I've seen one outside of a Toyota dealership.

Comment

I've seen one or two on the road on my commute from the Gong to Pyrmont. Last one was in the Cross City Tunnel and to it's credit, I didn't have to have multiple guesses at what it was. They don't look too bad on the road, from the rear 3/4 at least. There was one in a dealership in Kogerah for a few weeks, sitting on the forecourt. Personally, I still think its a heavy looking and fussy design, much like the Nissan 350/370Z.

Comment

Agreed. It’s not bad looking but there’s too much going on for it to be generally appealing
              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
              Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

At least it didn't cop the snout of the new 4 Series.

Warning: graphic content ahead
                https://www.autoblog.com/photos/2021...#slide-2237798

Comment

I know, BMW sent me an e-mail a few weeks ago trying to get me to upgrade to an M3.

It contained this picture:

Yeah, no.

Comment

Looks like someone showed them this and the designers took it to heart

Click image for larger version

Name:	aPY3XvP_700b.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	7190426
                    "It takes beer to make thirst worth while."

Comment

I think they've thought, "Cor the Guilia looks good, lets try that!"

It doesn't work does it. Supra looks good though. Shame they don't exist

Comment

I'm worried these designs Joe Public thought were the best when BMW got a bunch of people together to vote on what they thought would be the best look for the upcoming M3/M4

Comment

Youtube keeps suggesting I'd like to watch some tool fit a Judd V10 to a new Supra....

I tried to watch it, but the guy is such an arse clown I couldn't. He has absolutely no idea.
                          " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                            Youtube keeps suggesting I'd like to watch some tool fit a Judd V10 to a new Supra....

I tried to watch it, but the guy is such an arse clown I couldn't. He has absolutely no idea.
                            that "arse clown" also did this.....

http://www.speedhunters.com/2016/11/...d-toyota-gt86/

what a dumb cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post

Really seems bit harsh - he has a lot of idea he paid JUDD to build him a motor - no bearings being stacked onto top of bearings in that motor
                              Last edited by Kiwi EK4; 27-10-20, 12:57 PM.

Comment

The Toyota is no less a crock of shit.....with the same sorts of stupidity. Wouldn't delete the Mac. struts to fit the exhaust better, couldn't lower the engine because the bottom of the gearbox was too low already. It's not a street car, nor a race car, what's the point?

He paid someone to build the Toyota, paid Judd to build him a V10, I'm guessing he is going to pay somebody to fit it to a Supra, somehow.
                                " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

Working...
                                X