Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, agreed. There is no N/A BMW 6 cylinder available in the A90, so the turbo 4 takes it's place.

Comment

Whatever Toyota/BMW have done with this car is awesome. Alot of people complained about the power figures....but the real proof is in the laptimes!

A guy I know took his to Wakefield last week, Semis and a Tune (I think it may have lowered springs?) and did 1.04.2! Thats an awesome time for the mods.
      Originally posted by The Property Guru
      don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
      Originally posted by oxy
      No, that's asians
      A80 Supra
      80 Landcruiser

Comment

A80 SZ was N/A, so having them being the lower powered models makes enough sense.
        this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by MR-PUNANNY View Post
          Whatever Toyota/BMW have done with this car is awesome. Alot of people complained about the power figures....but the real proof is in the laptimes!

A guy I know took his to Wakefield last week, Semis and a Tune (I think it may have lowered springs?) and did 1.04.2! Thats an awesome time for the mods.
          It does have springs. And it has a wing. Compare the previous 1.05.5 (sans wing and RE71RS IIRC rather than Z221) to it and the rear is rotating on turn in everywhere. Other than that, guy can drive.
          As I said, it basically has a solid M front axle with a slushy/rubber non-M rear. Looks like the rear can't handle the slip angle the front enacts on it.

Still fast, just means more potential...

It looks like your A80's colour scheme

Comment

http://www.tomeiusa.com/?p=16002

I want this, so I can sound like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04VFsTTfXrU
            '84 Supra
            '86 Supra
            '99 Supra
            '19 Supra

Comment

That's fucking cheap compared to everything else on the market. Shame it's a bolt-in silencer through rather than using existing electronic system.
              6L FD3S RX7
              GR Supra

Comment

Yeah, $2700 is not horrible for a Ti exhaust

But its $2000 more than what I can make a decent stainless one for..... :|
                '84 Supra
                '86 Supra
                '99 Supra
                '19 Supra

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...etplace_search

Sticker license plates too!
                  '13 Yamaha R1 // '16 Toyota Hilux SR5 // '00 Toyota Supra RZ // '72 Ford XA Fairmont

Sell me your old videogames? Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation, some XBox...

Comment

didnt take them long to be worth less than a good mk4.
                    this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by CussCuss View Post
                      didnt take them long to be worth less than a good mk4.
                      Another sign of the current stupidity out there buying cars. Oh well more good cars for the rest of us I guess

Comment

Originally posted by my limp penis View Post
                        Yeah, $2700 is not horrible for a Ti exhaust

But its $2000 more than what I can make a decent stainless one for..... :|
                        Can you make stainless sound as good? I know you can't make it weigh as little.

Turbo 4 makes little sense, unless they badge it as a Celica.

Comment

It's the crazy thin wall section and material density that make Ti so raspy... So I could get it good, like the awe exhaust, but not Ti good
                          '84 Supra
                          '86 Supra
                          '99 Supra
                          '19 Supra

Comment

Originally posted by my limp penis View Post
                            It's the crazy thin wall section and material density that make Ti so raspy... So I could get it good, like the awe exhaust, but not Ti good
                            Good enough surely that the $2000 difference can be spent elsewhere?
                            Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                            Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

yeah, that's the reason I haven't got one yet... I'll probably just end up DIY
                              '84 Supra
                              '86 Supra
                              '99 Supra
                              '19 Supra

Comment

I guess it's one of those things that you tick off.
                                "Have I owned a Ti exhaust and heard one regularly? - Yup, no need to do it again"

Comment

Working...
                                X