Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boothy.com "new" Supra supposedly coming in 2018...

This old chestnut again... Seems to come up every so often with the same pictures of the 3rd party concept. Any more credibility this time around?

http://www.caradvice.com.au/462983/t...launch-report/
    Originally posted by oioioioioi
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Originally posted by Sketchy
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

"Weve seen Z4 replacements testing, but no Supra"

Supra coming 2018

Are these cunts for real
    Originally posted by brasher
    TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

There's a bunch of different websites reporting the same shit as of about a week ago up until now.
      I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
      Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Theres websites that have said Schumacher is dead a bunch of times, with no evidence what so ever, just for the google clicks. Non-official websites are basically full of shit on any topic that has a big following. Official announcement or meh.

I asked a Toyota designer bloke on the train to Nagoya from Suzuka last year about 'any plans for a new supra?' and he had no idea so Im not convinced its even in the pipeline. (Not that he would necessarily know or tell me)
        #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

I assuming this is from a parallel universe where Toyota has the idea to build a fast, interesting car?

Comment

Auto media have been reporting "the new Supra" pretty much since the day the old one ended production. Anything Toyota makes that has 2 doors is apparently it, so the 86 was, and the LFA was, the RCF was, the LC500 was....

it creates clicks/sells mags. Basically dont believe it until you see the badge on the street.

Originally posted by Jim
            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
            Originally posted by elfturbomax
            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
            1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Just put a 2J in an 86 as standard and I'll buy it.
              Originally posted by Mr Jones
              Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post
                Just put a 2J in an 86 as standard and I'll buy it.
                Hahaha, fuck. Then end up wrapped around a pole 250 metres later! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Soopy View Post
                  Hahaha, fuck. Then end up wrapped around a pole 250 metres later! :p
                  Why's that?

It'd be like the MA61 with 2J I had which was awesome, but better.

Comment

Why's that?

It'd be like the MA61 with 2J I had which was awesome, but better.
                    Don't those things like to do sideways at the drop of a hat as is?

Comment

I haven't driven an 86, only all the supra's. I would've thought it'd be a pretty cool car with some extra stank.

Comment

I haven't driven an 86, only all the supra's. I would've thought it'd be a pretty cool car with some extra stank.
                        Oh, probably would be. Like an MX5 with an LS in it. My "wrap around the pole" thing was a joke.

Comment

Exactly like a MA61 with a 2JZ then.

Which was awesome. Nothing put a bigger grin on my face.
                          Norbie!

Comment

If you just read the reviews you'd think so, yeah. In reality it won't go sideways unless you want sideways.

Comment

There are some details on Jay Leno's garage 'tubes. I have seen later pics than that but no confirmations. The pics I saw still looked a bit 'concept car' to be honest. Might be a real thing because I wasn't allowed to take pics or grab a copy?
                              "And I know that arseholes grow on trees but I'm here to trim the leaves" Peeping Tom, Mike Patton

Comment

Working...
                              X