Summernats 30 now 31 now 32 now 33

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel blokes want to see tits, well, Mitchell is walking distance. Probably get to touch them if they are nice enough about it too.

Comment

Anyone know the wheel/tyre size on the tonner? I'm assuming customs?
      I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
        Anyone know the wheel/tyre size on the tonner? I'm assuming customs?

in the stream it was mentioned one off billets.

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Fucking LOL at Simmons nats.

I actually heard someone point at my car and say "finally a REAL set of FRs." carried on about imitations and things (Mine are 3 piece)

Other quotes from the weekend.

@ tailspin "dis fing is fuggern fucked ayyyyee. Cunts got brakes for head lights"
          @ the gallant with the turbo LS "Ohh fuck me ANOTHER LS conversion. Get something new and original you shit cunts fuck me"
          Today at the burnouts some huge bogan slutbag "wheres me fuckin drink and smokes"
          "Your one cunt away from the full quid love."

Bunch of dudes run over to a HG in Braddon open the bonnet "Oh wow"
          that_guy "Pop the hood. 186 nnoooo shiiiittt"

Sad about old mates accident to

Street Machine mag guys are nice cunts.

And wtb VL-VS live axle diff housing.
          I obliterated mine...
          Again.
          BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

So...

Will it happen "as it is" in 2018, without people in utes. Or total wholesale change.
            Panzer Wagen

M-Cars follow the idea that power should be felt & not seen

Comment

Originally posted by GSRman View Post
              The reason that will be a problem - is the summernats specials, and any car there that isn't using an ADR's seatbelt restraint....

It's a horrible thing to say - but best case for summernats would that the coroner finds the driver was acting completely outside the rules/guidelines of the event & massively negligent..

but I did also hear a horrible rumor about he deceased's mate last night...
              The driver? Or someone else? Are you allowed to share?
              "Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." - JC

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMac View Post
                So...

Will it happen "as it is" in 2018, without people in utes. Or total wholesale change.
                Saturday looked to be a record attendance day, no one in the back of utes and barely a complaint anywhere about it. It'd be an unfortunate change, but not a detrimental one I don't think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
                1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
                1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
                1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
                And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
                  Fucking LOL at Simmons nats.

I actually heard someone point at my car and say "finally a REAL set of FRs." carried on about imitations and things (Mine are 3 piece)

Other quotes from the weekend.

@ tailspin "dis fing is fuggern fucked ayyyyee. Cunts got brakes for head lights"
                  @ the gallant with the turbo LS "Ohh fuck me ANOTHER LS conversion. Get something new and original you shit cunts fuck me"
                  Today at the burnouts some huge bogan slutbag "wheres me fuckin drink and smokes"
                  "Your one cunt away from the full quid love."

Bunch of dudes run over to a HG in Braddon open the bonnet "Oh wow"
                  that_guy "Pop the hood. 186 nnoooo shiiiittt"

Sad about old mates accident to

Street Machine mag guys are nice cunts.

And wtb VL-VS live axle diff housing.
                  I obliterated mine...
                  Again.
                  How much? I have one at work.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMac View Post
                    So...

that there, is the million dollar question.
                    Originally posted by Rdyno
                    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                    Originally posted by Tripper
                    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

I was kind of surprised it was 1320 Video doing the streaming and not Street Machine. Not too sure how that works. It was good being able to watch it though.

Comment

What's the results fron the Dyno thingy

How many horsepowers this year

Comment

Originally posted by _Marc_ View Post
                          Well, fuck me, that unwanted ute is fucking retarded, in the best possible way, zero fucks given
                          Easy to give zero fucks when you're a squillionaire with 10-20 solid fucking cars.
                          That's his Blown 'pig'
                          Also owns COMPACT blown 64 compact, a blown big block tubbed HT Monaro, couple of other HTG monarso for street duties, couple of 32-34 fords, 6L tubbed vp Calais skid car To compete in n/a class, a 2015 GMC dually tow rig, the list is endless. Bloke as money, a love of cars and plenty to replace any that get broken.

Comment

Watched the Live stream - great stuff from those that put it together - Although turned off the sound as Jason O'Halloran yelling through the mic was soo fucking annoying.

Comment

Fuck is there anything Luffy is not involved in these days...

Comment

does that chick have knees that go in the opposite direction?

Comment

Working...
                                X