Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monk View Post
    I was kind of surprised it was 1320 Video doing the streaming and not Street Machine. Not too sure how that works. It was good being able to watch it though.
    SM streamed too.
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

That inked chick did her mum proud with pic of her in sunday telegraph flopping her titties out...article was about bloke who died.
      an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

The digital side of the event seems to be well received and spot on for most, two points that still seem to be struggling after endless years are parking and ticket booths.

Parking: Come across 2 gates on Saturday, both car parks were completely full. Instead of having the gates closed or barricaded off, or anything to suggest full like a sign saying full, they had a person standing there with a line up of 100 cars waving them off 1 by 1 which took 10-20 seconds per car. The carpark at the racetrack with parking had amateurs on the gate. With 2 people working the line and parking tickets getting low, would you send 1 off to get more before they end? No, wait for them to run out, slowly stroll 200m to the storage both, waddle back after a 2 minute rummage, then start again whilst cars are banked back onto Flemington Rd in 2 directions... There needs to be better strategies in place..

Ticket booths: Prepaid lines have been a lot longer than "pay now" lines for a few years now, the extra booth helped but 30-50 minutes is still a long time when added to the same amount of time for parking. When paying $90 for a day, people have better things to do then spending 1-2hrs getting in. The scanning system then froze for 5 minutes+ at the booth adding to the frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by Shell View Post
          The driver? Or someone else? Are you allowed to share?
          3rd hand camper rumour - so i'd just rather not repeat if there's no truth to it.
          This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

Wow, more info on this thing around? Exhaust dumping right next to your face would get old quick but well cool otherwise.
            Originally posted by Dimi
            80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
            Originally posted by schnitzelburger
            My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

My mate posted videos from it cruising. I think it's Paul cundy.

Comment

Well Summernats is exactly that...Summernats. Or otherwise know as a dis-organized, over zealous security, bogan drinking everywhere mess.....this year didn't disappoint.

I drove down Friday, left home at 3 to avoid the police, entered in burnouts, was told 4.33 but be there 20 mins before. Get there in line at 4.10, waited until 6.00 and was the next car out "sorry bud EPA is closing us down, come back tomorrow" tell them that I cant due to having to go home "bad luck", "OK ill go down to tuff st and do it there", "no worries have a good time". Went down to tuff street and did a skid, security comes running over and falls over in the process and almost goes straight into the rear tires, so I stop my skid and another security comes in and turns the car off and walks away with the keys!!!!

Shit fit ensues and the crowd start going burko at the security, security start slapping my car, anyway car gets pushed out of the way and the security keep my keys until I remind them that they are actually stealing and have no authority to take my possessions, they try to scare me and say they will call the police, I welcome the call and they then back down and give me the keys and rip my stickers off.

Ahh the fun of summernats, I don't think I will be let back next year anyways so Ill probably go down with another couple of mates and just enjoy watching all the fucktards

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
                  Ahh the fun of summernats, I don't think I will be let back next year anyways so Ill probably go down with another couple of mates and just enjoy watching all the fucktards
                  Yep - spectator is the way to go! Might start booking hotels for next year now.
                  Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones
                  If you can't appreciate that then you are more narrow minded than the most mulleted, flanno, thong wearing, thong slapping, 253 owning, southern cross tatted, fuck off
                  we're full stickered, VB drinking bogan you'll ever meet

Comment

You'll be let back in. The guy who won the burnout comp was lifetime banned in 2012.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483921104.820642.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	6606764

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483921124.376249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	6606765
                      AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

haha thanks Pete.

First time getting booted but have been on their "watch list" apparently for many years. Not fussed. Was more pissed that I wanted to do the burnouts for my cousin that was going home to San Diego the next day

Comment

Haha fucking tall poppy syndrome security right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post

Wow, more info on this thing around? Exhaust dumping right next to your face would get old quick but well cool otherwise.
                            Probably not a daily shopping grabber to be honest, so won't be too much of a pain.
                            Originally posted by brasher
                            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post

According to the owners mates, front is a Vauxhall, cabin is a Chrysler, rear is FJ Holden, runs a 350 chev and took a day to slap together for Summernats with crap they had lying around. Cool as hell, useless anywhere but Summernats and was the only car I actually drove around the place looking for to get a better look.
                              1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
                              1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
                              1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
                              1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
                              And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

Comment

Well Summernats is exactly that...Summernats. Or otherwise know as a dis-organized, over zealous security, bogan drinking everywhere mess.....this year didn't disappoint.

I drove down Friday, left home at 3 to avoid the police, entered in burnouts, was told 4.33 but be there 20 mins before. Get there in line at 4.10, waited until 6.00 and was the next car out "sorry bud EPA is closing us down, come back tomorrow" tell them that I cant due to having to go home "bad luck", "OK ill go down to tuff st and do it there", "no worries have a good time". Went down to tuff street and did a skid, security comes running over and falls over in the process and almost goes straight into the rear tires, so I stop my skid and another security comes in and turns the car off and walks away with the keys!!!!

Shit fit ensues and the crowd start going burko at the security, security start slapping my car, anyway car gets pushed out of the way and the security keep my keys until I remind them that they are actually stealing and have no authority to take my possessions, they try to scare me and say they will call the police, I welcome the call and they then back down and give me the keys and rip my stickers off.

This happened multiple times on saturday arvo, rips keys out, that particular guard ran away with them, then the rest of the security went nuts trying to get the car moved because its blocking tuff street but they cant because steering lock and they are flipping out at the car owners, crowds revved up looking for a brawl, absolute disorganised chaos.
                                After seeing that we locked the doors, fryed it and drove straight to the gate.

The sooner they make tuff street 1 lane with concrete barriers and fences the better

Comment

Working...
                                X