Comment

Tryin to pull his dacks up!
        AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

mind was trying to comprehend the shades of brown

Comment

the browns are mesmerising!!!

The little fuckwit that started pushing the car came up to me after and was "bro thats fukn sik, look at me shorts and leg, covered in rubba bro". i told him that its probably not best to push another guys car and fuck off

Comment

One of the things I hate most is fuckwits banging a hand on roof or pushing on quarter panel..dont care if showcar or a dunger it's not their car to touch.
              an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

He must know you, looked like he was trying to push you into the barrier :D
                Originally posted by RVK 355
                Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
                  the browns are mesmerising!!!

The little fuckwit that started pushing the car came up to me after and was "bro thats fukn sik, look at me shorts and leg, covered in rubba bro". i told him that its probably not best to push another guys car and fuck off
                  Was thinking the same thing..what a knob

Comment

If anything thing, that little cunt increased the danger level by pushing it sideways into people...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Comment

Miss Summernats Jazmyne Wardell and mother Natalie Wardell offered TV show

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-...08-gtnzxo.html

Comment

I'm guessing the offer involved a casting couch?
                        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

is that Coffin's Camaro in the background?
                          VT, VH & C43

Comment

Originally posted by exwrxex View Post
                            is that Coffin's Camaro in the background?
                            Nah it says she's 21
                            Originally posted by RVK 355
                            Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
                              https://vimeo.com/198776102

The security guard falling over near the back tire is the only reason I stopped early
                              I actually filmed the aftermath on my phone! Took a bunch of photos/footage after my camera went flat. I will try and upload it somewhere for you.
                              1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

Comment

I went on Saturday and I'll glad I pre-paid my ticket the 2 hours line up would have sucked.

Saw Mrs Jones's qualifying skid, good work cunt.

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard an LS hit the limiter I would be a billionaire, it seems to enter the burnouts it is essential to have a VX,Y,Z commie and hold it on the limiter until you either hit the wall or pop the engine, fucking terrible. And the ones that don't need to be towed then stop and get out of their shitbox and wave their arms around like their terrible display was a good skid, and while they are doing that their shitbox either stalls and won't start and/or pukes coolant everywhere so we have to wait for it to be cleaned up. Understandable in the finals when you do a good skid but not in the qualifying when there is so many cars to get through.

But overall it was a good day a lot tamer than it used to be and a lot more people there as well, I suppose it is no coincidence.

It suck that the corner down at the stables is shut off, there used to be some fun to be had down there and without the fuckwits up on Tuff street.

Comment

Working...
                                X