Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
    Would love to know how this got 'Peoples Choice' when XBOSS was there.
    You need to remember that nothing suits a 70's shape like modern aftermarket seats especially in custom cream leather
    WWPBD

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum
    first time i was in sydney, i asked the cabbie to tell a bit about the place. he said "this here oxford st, you see 2 man, they are poofter"
    Fuckwits Incorporated

Comment

Peoples choice is just that. Not everybody loves cars with bulk fab work and custom everything. If I voted it probably would have been for the stock HK Monaro that was in there lol
      Originally posted by RVK 355
      Hold it flat cunt

Comment

The Mum is the hotter of the two.
        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
          The Mum is the hotter of the two.
          QFT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The father is old mate who's walky (2angry) got rear ended a couple years ago out the front of Nats by a territory
            Hold it flat cunt

Comment

And he had STR8AZ the black blown VK that was stolen off a trailer on the way back from WSID 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary2JZ View Post
                Paint. Candy Apple Red is basically the GTR of paint.
                Fuck it looked good under those lights though!
                BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                  And he had STR8AZ the black blown VK that was stolen off a trailer on the way back from WSID 10-15 years ago.
                  The wife has some pink VS V8 thingy IIRC as well.
                  Originally posted by oioioioioi
                  I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                  Originally posted by Sketchy
                  Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

So he has awesome cars stolen and crashed but his wife is hot so I find it hard to feel sorry for the guy.

Comment

Although I do feel sorry for him having hot daughters that must suck.

Comment

"I found some guy in my daughters room and thought he was trying to steal my car so I beat him to death. Bit paranoid about it, sorry officer"
                        Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Although I do feel sorry for him having hot daughters that must suck.
                          Yes, they must
                          AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

So he has awesome cars stolen and crashed but his wife is hot so I find it hard to feel sorry for the guy.
                            From the convo's I've had with him in the past, he seems pretty aware of his fucking epic lot in life.
                            Originally posted by oioioioioi
                            I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                            Originally posted by Sketchy
                            Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
                              The father is old mate who's walky (2angry) got rear ended a couple years ago out the front of Nats by a territory
                              5 Star ANCAP rating...

/csh Racing

Comment

Note for the future: Don't park a ride-on in a box trailer and think it'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X