Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
    Note for the future: Don't park a ride-on in a box trailer and think it'll be fine.
    It'll be fine. Just don't hit a VL at 65km/h without tying it down first.
    Originally posted by oioioioioi
    I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
    Originally posted by Sketchy
    Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

I like how Holden designed the whole car to be the crumple zone. Very tidy car too.

Comment

That XY's paint was unreal under the lights! Apparently a Queen St Customs car...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck that ride on launched!

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Soopy View Post
            The wife has some pink VS V8 thingy IIRC as well.
            I wouldn't mind driving her pink thingy

Comment

Is.. Is that one of the rear speakers jammed between the windscreen and the dash?

Comment

There was video footage of this wasnt there?

Originally posted by Jim
                I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                Originally posted by elfturbomax
                What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

People's Choice is piss easy. Hardly anyone votes, so if you have enough control over a group, you get them to bulk vote. Even if you get someone to stand there and be nice, hand out free posters and ask for a vote in return and point to the booth. Even better is it counts towards 33% of your total score in Grand Champion. Make Top 60, organise votes, drive like a demon in the events, and you have most of it bagged. Top Judged is the award most get Grand Champion mixed up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
                    The father is old mate who's walky (2angry) got rear ended a couple years ago out the front of Nats by a territory
                    Originally posted by Marv View Post
                    And he had STR8AZ the black blown VK that was stolen off a trailer on the way back from WSID 10-15 years ago.
                    The wife has some pink VS V8 thingy IIRC as well.

Miss Summernats 2017 Jazmyne Wardell poses with her mother and father's cars

Comment

Given the demographic I guess she'll do

Comment

Originally posted by Gary2JZ View Post
                        I like how Holden designed the whole car to be the crumple zone. Very tidy car too.
                        I dare say the full tubs and 4-link setup weren't built with a 65km/h impact in mind :p
                        Originally posted by oioioioioi
                        I've never said or implied everyone on that page was a deadshit - just that there's a concentration of deadshits there. Think of it like a mine, but instead of a rich vein of gold bearing quartz, it's a rich vein of spastic bearing facebook posts.
                        Originally posted by Sketchy
                        Any peanut who thinks they could have done it better from the comfort of their armchair or work desk is a genuine mong level potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
                          Nah it says she's 21
                          Did lol
                          Originally posted by brasher
                          TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/jazmynewardell/

Comment

I dare say the full tubs and 4-link setup weren't built with a 65km/h impact in mind :p
                              Lol probably not

Comment

Fake cans...fake lips...robocop knees...WNB

Comment

Working...
                                X