Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmsci View Post
    Will you actually get a chance to drive it?
    Oh yes I will

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
      Oh yes I will
      just stay on aux 6

Comment

Summernats 30

Otherwise Thursday/Friday night in Braddon for beers cunts if anyones up for it.[/QUOTE]

In for this. TBH after the super cruise goes past the office I normally can't be fucked doing anymore work and wander off to crush tins anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 51ave View Post
          Otherwise Thursday/Friday night in Braddon for beers cunts if anyones up for it.

In for this. TBH after the super cruise goes past the office I normally can't be fucked doing anymore work and wander off to crush tins anyway
          Cool I'll probably park in the Carwash in Braddon. I imagine we will be 'tailgating' off that_guys commodore wagon with 'only coke and lemonade officer' in the esky :D
          BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
            Yeah, not sure if they are bringing cars though
            Went twice. Saw your car. No Pete. Glads you had fun...

Originally posted by WildZero View Post
            Airbourne is a fitting band to get on the line-up.

Pffft They're no Steel Panther.

Comment

A warning for the PF interstate guys the govco are building light rail down flemington road so there will be epic traffic delays so get there early.

Comment

Booked flights and accommodation last night, me and a mate are going.. neither of our cars are finished enough to tow or drive them all the way to Canberra from Brissy unfortunately. But looking forward to it

Comment

Anyone chasing season passes? I've got some left @ $100 for PFers (normally $140 pre-event/more at the gate).
                  Originally posted by piss98
                  I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
                    Anyone chasing season passes? I've got some left @ $100 for PFers (normally $140 pre-event/more at the gate).
                    ill take at least 1 :-)

Comment

I'm out unless leaving work in Liverpool at 7AM Sunday and heading straight down to watch pack up

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
                        Did you have any of these left?
                        AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Are Platinum passes transferable? I want one (mainly to sit in the shade at burnouts). I didn't think I would be able to go this time but looks like things have changed. Otherwise keen on $100 pass!
                          1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

Comment

I don't think I've been since Summernats 2000. I live in Watson now so probably should go.
                            Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

Either that or call up and complain to the council like a proper Watson resident
                              Originally posted by RVK 355
                              Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Tickets are all gone guys. If there's more I'll post here.
                                Originally posted by piss98
                                I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Working...
                                X