X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucking LOL

BrendonLawson 3 hours ago
    @Matboy_Au not one image of an AU falcon??? not a real coverage of Australiana without one.

Comment

footage of lynchy crash finally -

This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

How fried is Lynchy LOL
        AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
          How fried is Lynchy LOL
          Stiffy makes him appear normal.
          Originally posted by piss98
          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
            How fried is Lynchy LOL
            How fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged

Comment

Originally posted by Falc&Send View Post
              How fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged
              Never used an iPhone like that, then?
              I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

He still has a 5110..Nokia's finest

Comment

The fuck was the VL doing??? I'll just keep driving after my piss weak skid and let that Blue rola pull me up...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kroozer View Post
                    The fuck was the VL doing??? I'll just keep driving after my piss weak skid and let that Blue rola pull me up...
                    How it happened makes it worse then a foot slip or hitting a wet patch. That was asian/senior citien driving spec...

Comment

i recon the throttle wouldn't shut fully - because it just kept pushing until he keyed it off.
                      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

They said a few times that the throttle jammed
                        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by Falc&Send View Post
                          1.5 million subscribers. Must have no clue
                          Originally posted by RVK 355
                          Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Cock in the back seat made me want to drive a screwdriver into my inner ear.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by falc&send View Post
                              how fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged
                              I prefer the other bloke from 1320, Cleetus comes across like he's trying too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                                I prefer the other bloke from 1320, Cleetus comes across like he's trying too hard.
                                Because Kyle is a guy and Cleetus is a character.

Comment

Working...
                                X