Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summernats 30 now 31 now 32 now 33

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fucking LOL

    BrendonLawson 3 hours ago
    @Matboy_Au not one image of an AU falcon??? not a real coverage of Australiana without one.

    Comment


      footage of lynchy crash finally -

      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

      Comment


        How fried is Lynchy LOL
        .
        AutoMotif

        VC Valiant

        Comment


          Originally posted by big_pete View Post
          How fried is Lynchy LOL
          Stiffy makes him appear normal.
          Originally posted by piss98
          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

          Comment


            Originally posted by big_pete View Post
            How fried is Lynchy LOL
            How fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged

            Comment


              Originally posted by Falc&Send View Post
              How fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged
              Never used an iPhone like that, then?
              Originally posted by piss98
              I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

              Comment


                He still has a 5110..Nokia's finest

                Comment


                  The fuck was the VL doing??? I'll just keep driving after my piss weak skid and let that Blue rola pull me up...

                  Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Kroozer View Post
                    The fuck was the VL doing??? I'll just keep driving after my piss weak skid and let that Blue rola pull me up...
                    How it happened makes it worse then a foot slip or hitting a wet patch. That was asian/senior citien driving spec...

                    Comment


                      i recon the throttle wouldn't shut fully - because it just kept pushing until he keyed it off.
                      This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

                      Comment


                        They said a few times that the throttle jammed
                        I own a two and a half litre Commodore

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Falc&Send View Post
                          How fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged
                          1.5 million subscribers. Must have no clue
                          Originally posted by RVK 355
                          Hold it flat cunt

                          Comment


                            Cock in the back seat made me want to drive a screwdriver into my inner ear.

                            Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
                            I climbed Mt Druitt

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by falc&send View Post
                              how fried is the video editor - the first bit of the video everything is mirror imaged
                              I prefer the other bloke from 1320, Cleetus comes across like he's trying too hard.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                                I prefer the other bloke from 1320, Cleetus comes across like he's trying too hard.
                                Because Kyle is a guy and Cleetus is a character.
                                Originally posted by piss98
                                I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X