Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Flibberty Gibbets View Post
    Sorry, I'll put my self-entitlement hat back on.
    You didn't directly answer my question but your response says no you haven't been.

It's nothing to do with self entitlement. Tuff street is part of the show and a pretty big part at that. I reckon a good 10-20% of spectators wouldn't come if there was no tuff street action. Summernats can't officially condone it but I'm sure they are fully aware it's a major attraction. They're not about to shit can it.

And the burnout pad is no longer a place to go out and have a fuck around. You line up for a couple hours, you've got a minute to skid and it's pretty daunting if you haven't been out there before. Tuff street skids are more fun
    Originally posted by RVK 355
    Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
      And the burnout pad is no longer a place to go out and have a fuck around. You line up for a couple hours, you've got a minute to skid and it's pretty daunting if you haven't been out there before. Tuff street skids are more fun
      And the place is so sticky unless you've got bulk horsepower, you just grip up and look like a retard.

on tuff st. you can do a nice easy, controlled slow paced 'walk' and be treated like a champion by the crowd.
      GT-P
      Bandsenkowagon

Comment

Originally posted by FIVETEN View Post
        All for the crack down of harassment, its fucking embarrassing to be around most of these pissed units that I don't think have seen tits in real life since they got off their mothers.

As for tug st, plenty of people get booted for doing next to nothing on the cruise route, there is no consistency.... have some rules and stick to them; properly. If its 'the car isn't allowed to kick sideways, or click gears' or whatever, make it known to entrants, this bullshit blanket of no skids and then just enforcing it when and where the security wants is crap. Plenty of people are booted for next to nothing while they watch the car three ahead do a 30 second top geary and stay in all weekend.
        This^ I got a level 1? warning after literally getting on the brake enough to make the wheels squeak. I had 130 naturally aspirated 4cylinder power.

Car 4 infront of me went past the inspection station side ways then rolled on. When I made the point I got abused by old mate the section controller or whatever he was.

"Pull your fucking head in before I pull your fucking sticker off" (that was from 4 years back however...)

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
        I guess the question is what constitutes an infraction? Is it every time a security guard makes that 'get low on the dance floor' hand motion?
        I figured it was when the above happened. I figured the consensus was blow the bags off in tuff street and maybe infront of the dyno cell anywhere else was get abused by some roided up (I mean 'gym junkie') and that was the infraction...

I usually don't bother with skids on the cruise route cause I frequently break things (see this year when that_guy) blew mine but I think there seriously needs to be some consistency.
        BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
          see this year when that_guy blew mine but I think there seriously needs to be some consistency.
          Yeah. NO teeth.
          Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Diff not dick you gay cunt

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

I rarely even go to nats as a spectator, but I've put my entry in for next year.

Comment

Early Entry is just as cheap as a season pass. Might as well take the car
                AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrie View Post
                  I rarely even go to nats as a spectator, but I've put my entry in for next year.
                  4cylinder burnout champion
                  Tyrie Datsun 1600

(the dude who wins it every other year is a 1600 with a standard FJ)

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
                    4cylinder burnout champion
                    Tyrie Datsun 1600

(the dude who wins it every other year is a 1600 with a standard FJ)
                    Lol nah didn't enter any events. Only there because cheap entry.

The maroon 1600 that wins has a wrecker Sr20det, and he's been doing it forever.

Comment

huh. there should be another maroon SR20 powered car to win it this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrie View Post
                        Lol nah didn't enter any events. Only there because cheap entry.

The maroon 1600 that wins has a wrecker Sr20det, and he's been doing it forever.
                        Cheap entry and on site parking!
                        You wouldn't go in the grass driving events?
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                          Cheap entry and on site parking!
                          You wouldn't go in the grass driving events?
                          Nah it's not really suitable for that sort of event, and it would be forever dirty.

Comment

Man charged with Luke Newsome's death at Summernats 2017

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-...28-gx0khl.html

Comment

This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

It's hard to comment without knowing all the circumstances… but it feels like a judgement call from someone who doesn't know the event or how it operates. Will be interesting to see what effect it has on next years show
                                Originally posted by RVK 355
                                Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X