Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    but it feels like a judgement call from someone who doesn't know the event or how it operates
    Crime's a crime.
    If the police have a case and the prosecutor thinks there is a good chance of conviction, you get your day in court.
    I'm not sure you could even have a defense based on the vibe or culture of the event - best bet is to drag your dead mate through the mud saying he was drunk, was an idiot and the organiser for saying it ok.

Its a shitty situation all round, we will hear the facts no doubt, though, you would have to think the family of the deceased are supportive of the polices decision to charge the driver.

Comment

next years show
      I expect this to change a heap. Although a positive I am allowed to enter, I had to argue the point and prove to them that there security were actually acting outside the law and effectively breaking the law....they saw the light and dropped my ban

Feel a little sorry for the driver, from all reports the guy on the back was a mate.....take away all of external circumstances, nobody would want to live with that. Plus what would be the charges if this happened on a farm, which it has before

Comment

Every butt in a seat that is engineered to be used as a seat (i.e. no couches sitting in backs of utes.) Don't have to speculate about possible effects on event when it's all on the website.
        Originally posted by piss98
        I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
          Every butt in a seat that is engineered to be used as a seat (i.e. no couches sitting in backs of utes.) Don't have to speculate about possible effects on event when it's all on the website.
          and the price of 4runners has just gone up.
          This is a post i wrote by mistake, which is nice...

Comment

So are you saying that there wont be any additional changes for next years event? or that the dead guy and driver broke the rules so its not Summernats fault?
            AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
              So are you saying that there wont be any additional changes for next years event? or that the dead guy and driver broke the rules so its not Summernats fault?
              Probably won't be more changes relating to butts and seats. As for your second point, how the fuck did you get there from what I said? Wow.
              I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Because you've been very defensive of any sort of Nats criticism in the past and wasn't sure what you where referring to.
                AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                  Because you've been very defensive of any sort of Nats criticism in the past and wasn't sure what you where referring to.
                  Seems a pretty big leap to make, mate. Especially when what I was saying was fucking obvious.

Comment

Yeah fair enough, wasnt having a dig, just how I read it first up
                    AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Land Rover / Cruisers with "troop" seats suddenly becoming key targets for LS swaps?
                      ---
                      Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

A couple of screws holding in some wrecker seats are legal
                        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

I was referring to the effect it would have on the event in general. Including things outside of your control
                          Originally posted by RVK 355
                          Hold it flat cunt

Comment

I was referring to the effect it would have on the event in general. Including things outside of your control
                            Like attendance?

Comment

Was more thinking along the lines of coroners recommendations/insurance implications and whether that will change how the event runs beyond just making people sit in seats
                              Originally posted by RVK 355
                              Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Ke26 Wagon View Post
                                I expect this to change a heap. Although a positive I am allowed to enter, I had to argue the point and prove to them that there security were actually acting outside the law and effectively breaking the law....they saw the light and dropped my ban

Feel a little sorry for the driver, from all reports the guy on the back was a mate.....take away all of external circumstances, nobody would want to live with that. Plus what would be the charges if this happened on a farm, which it has before
                                Driver was charged with culpable driving causing death, it's a standard charge in fatal accidents, regardless of where they occured.
                                Serious question, if an entrant had a ute with proper seats in the tray, with seatbelts, would they be allowed to carry passengers in the tray? Even if the seats haven't been approved for use in Australia?
                                Example of seats I'm talking about:

Comment

Working...
                                X