Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
    Either that or call up and complain to the council like a proper Watson resident
    Fuck those guys.
    Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

Looks like I'll be in the City Cruise this year, should be interesting!
      AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

I'll be there again but only on Friday to possibly skid if there is any spots left and then drive home.

Bit over the Nats. DC is so much better from a entrants point of view

Comment

All along northbourne ave there is "traffic monitoring" cameras, also at various other intersections around Canberra.

Big brother is watching

Comment

If I had a drum of meth I would sell cheap meth maybe I can get meth though its not as good as coke but ay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
              If I had a drum of meth I would sell cheap meth maybe I can get meth though its not as good as coke but ay.
              Oh OK
              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Meth goes into fuel tanks, not crack pipes

Comment

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
                  Meth goes into fuel tanks, not crack pipes
                  If your pipe is craked your going to waste the meth bro.

Comment

Entry done last night online.

RWC issued today, booked in for club inspection saturday, picking up club plates next week hopefully. Then driving Melbourne - canberra with no aircon and three fat blokes.

Light blue VH commo with ROH Modenas on it. Call me a cunt if you see me.
                    VT, VH & C43

Comment

Nothing like last minute Summernats prep!
                      AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
                        Either that or call up and complain to the council like a proper Watson resident
                        "I heard music playing until at least 11pm on Saturday night!
                        Then at 11.32pm, 11.45pm 12.03am & 1.07pm I heard cars revving their engines!
                        [something about the environment] [something about the government] [something about schools and paying nurses more instead of paying money to summernats]"
                        Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
                          "I heard music playing until at least 11pm on Saturday night!
                          Then at 11.32pm, 11.45pm 12.03am & 1.07pm I heard cars revving their engines!
                          [something about the environment] [something about the government] [something about schools and paying nurses more instead of paying money to summernats]"
                          I heard that guy across the road from the shops once complained too. And the christian lobby group wouldn't listen to this other guys complaints.

Comment

I heard that guy across the road from the shops once complained too. And the christian lobby group wouldn't listen to this other guys complaints.
                            Won't somebody think of the Floriades....

With new cars the design regulation noise restrictions they are engineered to meet are relatively low, so any kind of gathering of old school cars will seem (relatively) loud against the ambient background noise, if you listen hard enough.

Magpies attacking people will make about the same noise,... but that is cool with greenies.
                            Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

Still chasing a platinum pass if anyone can help.
                              1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

Comment

I'm heading down on Thursday for the street cruise with my son.

What time do I need to be there to get a decent spot and what are the best positions to park and then get a good view?

Comment

Working...
                                X