Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumpy Rooster View Post
    I'm heading down on Thursday for the street cruise with my son.

What time do I need to be there to get a decent spot and what are the best positions to park and then get a good view?
    Just don't try and sit on the median strip. Light rail construction has it closed.
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Guessing there will be over 2100 entrants once the late entries go through? Will be a busy one...

Comment

Originally posted by TUFGMH View Post
        Guessing there will be over 2100 entrants once the late entries go through? Will be a busy one...
        Was 2100 entries a couple of months ago.
        I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Camping is fully booked out too
          AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
            Camping is fully booked out too
            Who saw that coming?

Oh wait, emails, Facebook, website and SMS over the course of months saying it was going to sell out.

Sorry we didn't warn you.

Comment

Sounds like the cruise route is going to be more like the M5 in peak hour! Has anyone tried working out EPIC's theoretical capacity for cars? Cant be much off 2200-2500 can it?

Comment

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
                Who saw that coming?

Oh wait, emails, Facebook, website and SMS over the course of months saying it was going to sell out.

Sorry we didn't warn you.
                People are still going to complain!
                AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                  Sounds like the cruise route is going to be more like the M5 in peak hour! Has anyone tried working out EPIC's theoretical capacity for cars? Cant be much off 2200-2500 can it?
                  There's a heap of room for cars and actually quite a bit of room for cruising. Will it be busier than ever? Oath. But the extra 500 entries (not real number yet) compared with last year won't equate to an extra 500 cars on the cruise route.

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                    People are still going to complain!
                    And have been. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
                      Won't somebody think of the Floriades....

With new cars the design regulation noise restrictions they are engineered to meet are relatively low, so any kind of gathering of old school cars will seem (relatively) loud against the ambient background noise, if you listen hard enough.

Magpies attacking people will make about the same noise,... but that is cool with greenies.
                      We've got a cool family of magpies a few doors up, I'm sure they'll be willing to take a few days in Canberra swooping Greenies if you'd like me to check with 'em?

And also ... boganfest is still a thing?
                      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Just don't try and sit on the median strip. Light rail construction has it closed.
                        So any tips? And what is street cruise route? No info on the website.

Comment

Down near the golf club looked good today

Comment

Haven't been, well, since before it was called Summernats but going to see if I can get down this year
                            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Comment

There's a heap of room for cars and actually quite a bit of room for cruising. Will it be busier than ever? Oath. But the extra 500 entries (not real number yet) compared with last year won't equate to an extra 500 cars on the cruise route.
                                True. Should be an epic event - i cant wait to see some of the early Grand Champs

Comment

Working...
                                X