Summernats 30 now 31 now 32 now 33

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's 18 years worth of GCs coming but 6 of them are Fitzy and three of the are Beauchamp. Heap of significant cars from SN past though.
    Originally posted by piss98
    I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
      Still chasing a platinum pass if anyone can help.
      There was someone on Tysons FB buy/sell/swap page selling some earlier today

Edit: Not sure if it is Platinum pass, just says season pass, is thgat same thing?

Comment

Why do you always leave this to the last minute Grant you Shit Cunt!

Looks like I might be sleeping on the street...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Comment

Summernats 30

Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
          There's 18 years worth of GCs coming but 6 of them are Fitzy and three of the are Beauchamp. Heap of significant cars from SN past though.
          Really looking forward to that. And the old burnout guys and XBOSS and some of the new burnout cars and the Foot Burnouts...
          AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

🤔 guess its on then lol

Comment

Grand Champions of the past would be cool especially Barclay's HQLDEN

Guess that explains rock 3 & Astill footage recently.

Tempted to go now.
              an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

And have been. A lot.

Tell them to move to Watson then. They should fit in and it will be a short walk to EPIC.
                There is also the Folk Festival on at easter time and there are farmers markets there almost every Saturday morning!
                Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Who else is entering their car? I'll try and spot you.
                  1971 Mazda 1300 Estate Deluxe 1500cc Twin SU - 1979 Mazda RX7 12APP - 1994 Mazda Familia GTR - 1973 Mazda 1300 Wagon

Comment

I'll be in this thing

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483348024.322229.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	6606671
                    AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Rooster View Post
                      I'm heading down on Thursday for the street cruise with my son.

What time do I need to be there to get a decent spot and what are the best positions to park and then get a good view?

The closer to summernats on Northbourne you'll get to see the cars twice.

Watch them go south, then cross the road and watch them head north, the closer you are to the city you run the risk of having the front cars heading north while the tail enders are still heading south.

Anywhere along northbourne will be fine however will be a shit fight due to light rail construction all the way along the cruise route. Possibly around dickson would be a good spot..

though I haven't been down northbourne for a while to see how the construction has effected it all.

Im entered again and in the city cruise in the crown wagz, I'll try not to cut any pf cunts off this year..

Comment

How busy is the Wednesday night scrutineering usually?
                        Ie will I be in line for 7 hours like the usual Thursday one?
                        AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                          How busy is the Wednesday night scrutineering usually?
                          Ie will I be in line for 7 hours like the usual Thursday one?
                          Everything is scheduled, not random turn-up-when-you-like. There are two scrutineering locations and double the number of scrutineers.

If scrutineering is slow this year it's because entrants are turning up at the wrong time.
                          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                            Who else is entering their car? I'll try and spot you.
                            Yep. orange '68 Plymouth

Comment

Everything is scheduled, not random turn-up-when-you-like. There are two scrutineering locations and double the number of scrutineers.

If scrutineering is slow this year it's because entrants are turning up at the wrong time.
                              Yeah cool I did see some stuff about rectifying the issues as last year was a shimozzle on the Thursday.

I haven't done Wednesday before, I assume it would be much smoother than the Thurs anyway
                              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Originally posted by big_pete View Post
                                Yeah cool I did see some stuff about rectifying the issues as last year was a shimozzle on the Thursday.

I haven't done Wednesday before, I assume it would be much smoother than the Thurs anyway
                                Should be. Occasionally there's new scrutineers being trained but they have an experienced hand with them to help. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Working...
                                X