Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summernats 30 now 31 now 32 now 33

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Summernats 30 now 31 now 32 now 33

    So that time of year coming up again... Who would have thought Summernats would make 30 fuckin years

    Sounds like it will be a big one with record number of entrants and the Burnout comp seems HUGE, looking forward to them bringing back some old names too (Christou, Dall’Acqua, De Oliveira, etc.)

    I'll be there in the Val again, doubt I'll be doing much cruising or anything, but it will be there haha

    Who else is going? anyone bringing anything different?
    .
    AutoMotif

    VC Valiant

    #2
    Originally posted by big_pete View Post
    Who would have thought Summernats would make 30 fuckin years
    Originally posted by lickmyleftone
    I'd do things to her that Tripper hasn't seen.
    As seen on Tinder : "If a Vegan does Crossfit, which one do they mention to you first?"

    Comment


      #3
      I may attend.
      Originally posted by piss98
      I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

      Comment


        #4
        I'm actually going to enter this year as (through some quirk in the universe) I have a car worthy of entering.

        Originally posted by 2rismo View Post
        I may attend.
        It's not like you've got much on that week...

        Comment


          #5
          Farmtruck and Azn are heading out for this arent they?

          Comment


            #6
            There as usual and no finished car as usual...
            Originally posted by race6.3l
            Only gripes are the bluetooth and stereo are bread and butter spec, not one person has been able to hear me properly during a call, even with my head all contorted towards the roof mounted microphone like im trying to growl a chic sitting on a clothesline

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by kedderz View Post
              Farmtruck and Azn are heading out for this arent they?
              Yeah, not sure if they are bringing cars though
              .
              AutoMotif

              VC Valiant

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by kedderz View Post
                Farmtruck and Azn are heading out for this arent they?
                Playlist says yes.

                Originally posted by piss98
                I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Since I am down the road I have no real excuse. Might get a season pass.

                  Comment


                    #10



                    yes aussie farmtruck and azn will be there lol

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Anyone selling a entrant pass?

                      I traded mine in after someone fucked the car I was suppose to take. Now that's been destroyed

                      Now want to take my other car and don't want the $14034985 price tag.

                      Otherwise Thursday/Friday night in Braddon for beers cunts if anyones up for it.
                      BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

                      - PSN: rotacoupe

                      This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by loveb View Post



                        yes aussie farmtruck and azn will be there lol
                        lol
                        .
                        AutoMotif

                        VC Valiant

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Airbourne is a fitting band to get on the line-up.

                          | 1988 HR31 Skyline GTS-X |

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Looks like I've already been accounted for lol
                            Originally posted by RVK 355
                            Hold it flat cunt

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Marv View Post
                              I'm actually going to enter this year as (through some quirk in the universe) I have a car worthy of entering.

                              It's not like you've got much on that week...
                              Will you actually get a chance to drive it?
                              1990 E30 BMW 318is - In progress!
                              1974 KE25 Corolla Coupe - So much rust...
                              1955 Matchless G9 - On the road and loving it!
                              1954 Matchless G80 - Because the one above runs too well so I need something more broken...
                              And a fucking 1962 Rover... Because that makes sense

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X