Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perthdrivers.txt View Post
    Grille not big enough, wnb
    But you know with Toyota that the LC grill isn't a mm bigger than it needs to be for cooling etc.

Whereas BMW made there's that big to be imposing on the Autobahn. Pfft, like the Polish truck drivers blocking the top lane give a fuck.

But I have a sneaking suspicion I know where that idea for the grill design came from...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-Chevrolet-Silverado-HD-at-Chicago-Auto-Show-12.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	522.1 KB
ID:	7247394
    Last edited by mizone; 27-04-21, 08:21 AM.
    "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

I hope the new twin turbo diesel is a really good engine and the car goes well. Mainly to feed my slightly sadistic side and see the disappointment of all those that bought second hand 200 series for more than new.
      Why?

Comment

Where the hell do you fit a bullbar on that thing? (serious question!)
        RIP Simon - Ghost ride that whip in the clouds forever..

Comment

Originally posted by fury View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.0 KB ID:	7247417
          Last edited by lukevl; 27-04-21, 08:51 AM.

Comment

ahh the new ARB Joker bar...
            I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...
            WANTED: HOLDEN CALIBRA - WHAT YA GOT?
            robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

I'm pretty sure thats the GR version that is a road going rather than rock crawling. The off road version will most likely have higher sidewall tyres and no body kit that low.
              "That which does not kill you, will make you very, very sick" - so says mizones mum

Comment

Definitely needs more cowbell*

*grille
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

I too welcome our $200k cruiser overlords.

Comment

No that will be the Lexus version...

Toyota version will be $150k
                    Last edited by perthdrivers.txt; 27-04-21, 11:16 AM.
                    Originally posted by Jim
                    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.

Originally posted by elfturbomax
                    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.

Comment

meanwhile sensible folks buy a y62 and copious amounts of coke and hookers with the change

Comment

It looks like the whole lower section of the front bumper would be removable - notice there's a cut line just below the parking sensor on that photo above. I reckon you remove the part that's below the grille level and go from there.

Comment

notice the base model on the prev pages frt bumber ends higher. i reckon the grille will be 2 peice or will have to be cut.

Comment

They would have factored in bullbar fitment, Australia is the biggest Landcruiser market

Comment

Originally posted by Sturmovik View Post
                              They would have factored in bullbar fitment, Australia is the biggest Landcruiser market
                              We're only 13% odd globally. Maybe RHD?

The rest all mostly goes to this guy

Click image for larger version

Name:	main-qimg-b7ebc7fcf1cb6a77e0279edfd86ddbf5.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	7247557

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
                                meanwhile sensible folks buy a y62 and copious amounts premium dino juice
                                fixed.

RB26......................Again

Comment

Working...
                                X