Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortuner too small?

A mate has a Pajero Sport that seems quite nice.

Comment

Total cost to build a 200 is probably down around $3.24 by now ... why go through all the effort of making a new one when a big part of why people buy the old one is because it's old?
      Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Japs are selling loads of old cars like the landcruisers and lancers and Z cars, all fucking dinosaurs

What other old cars are out there that are well overdue for a new model?

Comment

Originally posted by HARD CUNT View Post
          I saw a newish Prado the other week with a split tailgate and not a swing one like they always have

is this a new thing or aftermarket mod?

looked good and somewhat practical
          Thats a limited edition Altitude model. Spare goes underneath therfore you loose the AUX tank, I rekon it looks heaps nicer and was looking at buying one before. Standard in Japan
          Originally posted by The Property Guru
          don't haemophrodites generally have tiny wangs?
          Originally posted by oxy
          No, that's asians
          A80 Supra
          80 Landcruiser

Comment

Fuel capacity is one of their main selling points though.

Comment

Originally posted by MR-PUNANNY View Post
              Thats a limited edition Altitude model. Spare goes underneath therfore you loose the AUX tank, I rekon it looks heaps nicer and was looking at buying one before. Standard in Japan
              We just brought a new one of these, it's not a split tail gate as such as its still hinged on the drivers side the same as a normal Prado. But the glass section can be lifted which is sort of handy if you're not too short.

Comment

Surely most people who'd choose to drive one of those are too short?
                Surely that's the only reason you'd choose to drive one?
                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Previous shape Prado was the same, iirc the European market versions had the spare underneath as standard. Toyota also offered the previous Rav4 without the spare wheel on the door, US market versions called it the Sport apperance package. Iirc those cars didn't have a spare wheel at all, although I know some owners in the US did fit the spare under the floor. Not possible on the JDM versions though, they had the 3rd row instead.

Comment

Australia is about the only place that gets the swing door and auxiliary fuel tank on Prado.

Actually according to wiki it's only Australia and Argentina.

Comment

Probably because Australia is about the only country it's sold in where you couldn't get from one side to the other on a standard tank.

I think Toyota & Nissan have refined the 200 & GU so well for their purpose they'll still be relevant for a few years yet.

80 series ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by EJ DUDE View Post
                        Probably because Australia is about the only country it's sold in where you couldn't get from one side to the other on a standard tank.

I think Toyota & Nissan have refined the 200 & GU so well for their purpose they'll still be relevant for a few years yet.

80 series ftw.
                        Pretty sure GU is on final run out? The zd30 won't meet euro 6 or whatever it's up to now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                        Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

GU is gone, as mentioned they wouldn't meet the emissions standards. Pretty sure they were all gone by December.

Comment

Sold our last gu in May. Got all the fruit ie bullbar tow bar roof rack sat nav tint spotlights dual battery's and secondary filter for less than 58k drive away. Shame they haven't put the v6diesel into the y62 would go well and kill Toyota sales.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

Comment

or the 5L cummins v8 the titan has in it in the states.
                              Originally posted by Skompa
                              The throttle linkages jammed on the CDs in my old Triumph 2000 and stuck it at WOT.

I didn't realise for about 15 mins as it never broke the speed limit.

Comment

Where is the Landcruiser 300 series?

Had our 2013 sahara diesel from new and everything's been sweet except the fkn dirty fuel filter light is always on. Have had the tank dumped and cleaned out and constantly changing filters at Toyota services but they keep blaming us for using dirty fuel. It's just hit 130,000ks and the rear lock mechanism is starting to fail so I'm scared to find out how much that will cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                everytime you masterbate god kills a skyline.

Comment

Working...
                                X