Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vrmmmpshhh View Post
    Had our 2013 sahara diesel from new and everything's been sweet except the fkn dirty fuel filter light is always on. Have had the tank dumped and cleaned out and constantly changing filters at Toyota services but they keep blaming us for using dirty fuel. It's just hit 130,000ks and the rear lock mechanism is starting to fail so I'm scared to find out how much that will cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's your fuel.

We see some customers get 10k or less , others get 110k to a filter regularly . Just luck if the shit fuel draw.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluerx7 View Post
      It's your fuel.

We see some customers get 10k or less , others get 110k to a filter regularly . Just luck if the shit fuel draw.
      I have 5 diesel cars at home which include 2 hiluxes and only the land cruiser is affected apparently.

everytime you masterbate god kills a skyline.

Comment

Is it algae in the filter?

Comment

Couldnt hurt to try some liqui moly stuff like the algae killer,then run a bottle of clean and boost through it. Doesnt seem like tojo care much about it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
          Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

New Y62, put the $40k saving into a harrop charger and fuel costs. Roost 4 wheels on the beach like a boss.
            Originally posted by Dimi
            80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
            Originally posted by schnitzelburger
            My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by vrmmmpshhh View Post
              I have 5 diesel cars at home which include 2 hiluxes and only the land cruiser is affected apparently.

It's the fuel.

When the light comes on u remove the filter and they are black and they are yellow when new. Hiluxes and hiace is the same, get heaps of miners changing every week or two, we have had local hiace taxis go over 100k to a filter aswell.

As I said, luck of the draw.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchy View Post
                  New Y62, put the $40k saving into a harrop charger and fuel costs. Roost 4 wheels on the beach like a boss.
                  I'm interested in diesel more for range than economy. I put a second tank in my FJ Cruiser i can carry 225L of fuel now and i can still run that out on a 4-5 day fraser trip. Nothing sucks more than paying $2L for 91 octane with added 10% saltwater on fraser.
                  I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Comment

New prado out next year apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post
                      Everest.
                      Passenger car ride. Not too shabby off road.

Even if one bought a Titanium that parks itself etc one would still have plenty let over for an M3 toy or similar compared to the price of the 200.
                      Originally posted by Walt Kowalski:
                      I knew it. That orange bastard is controlling the weather with HAARP just to save his Mar-a-Lago property where he intends to host his handler, Vladimir Putin, at next years G7 which will be morphed back into the G8.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
                        Passenger car ride. Not too shabby off road.

Even if one bought a Titanium that parks itself etc one would still have plenty let over for an M3 toy or similar compared to the price of the 200.
                        Everest owners are always so bad at mods.

Buys All Terrains, either in tiny size or on 19/20 inch rims.

Then gets a shitty side step which is going to bend and loses an extra 60mm of ground clearance.
                        Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

according to a contact high up at toyota uk, no new large landcruiser till 2022
                          Originally posted by Marv
                          Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Nice work Walt. That's the spirit.
                            2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                            2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                            I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by MartyHusseinXF View Post
                              Everest owners are always so bad at mods.

Buys All Terrains, either in tiny size or on 19/20 inch rims.

Then gets a shitty side step which is going to bend and loses an extra 60mm of ground clearance.
                              Proofs in the puddin' mate. Imagine what the Everest would do with proper mods.
                              Originally posted by Walt Kowalski:
                              I knew it. That orange bastard is controlling the weather with HAARP just to save his Mar-a-Lago property where he intends to host his handler, Vladimir Putin, at next years G7 which will be morphed back into the G8.

Comment

19's?
                                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Working...
                                X