Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captiva Fan View Post
    19's?
    20"

STANDARD Everest Titanium except for tyres.

Imagine how good it would be with Marty style mods for off road.

Like I said earlier why buy 200 at the $. Buy an M3 toy with change. These Everest are amazing.
    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski:
    I knew it. That orange bastard is controlling the weather with HAARP just to save his Mar-a-Lago property where he intends to host his handler, Vladimir Putin, at next years G7 which will be morphed back into the G8.

Comment

Looks about as good as any modern 4wd with live rear and ifs with traction control.

Projects:
      '90 2jz-gte 929
      '02 twin-locked TD42 GU Patrol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
        Proofs in the puddin' mate. Imagine what the Everest would do with proper mods.
        Maybe get further than half way up the rutted / rocky hill I was waiting for them at the top at in a stock Grand Cherokee?

Maybe have the grunt to get up the top of the sand dunes at Stockton instead of trying 3x then driving around?

Anywhere off road I see the bads in Everest, they sell so few of them but I see so many hopeless off road compared to competition.
        Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

Thread dig..

Anyone have insider info on LC300 series? Specs, release date etc.

Cheers

Comment

Anyway, 2019 will prob see a 300 series and probobly will be a hybrid. only reason i say that is new laws stating manufactures need to be below a certain emission average considering something like 30% of Toyota sales are Landcruiser/hilux and they are the most polluting they will need to do something to make them come under what ever the government set's
            CISCOKIDS
            The Gentlemen's Club
            Midnight Rocker

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth View Post
              according to a contact high up at toyota uk, no new large landcruiser till 2022
              I wonder if they are doing this because there is no real competition to it?

Comment

Probably. Will be interesting to see what level of autonomous driving will be included. Surely we can’t be far from engaging/disengaging at freeway on/off ramps (ie Hume Hwy).

Comment

If they are selling fine, why fuck with a good thing?
                  Originally posted by Rdyno
                  70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                  Originally posted by Tripper
                  Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

They've probably seen what a monumental disaster the Y62 patrol has been so don't want to fuck with what works.

Comment

Owner of a Toyota dealer that I know was saying we should hear something this year regarding a replacement.

Comment

It’s currently busy towing the broken-down Jeep full of the bodies of an entire family (as referenced by the Jeep ads where an entire family disappears - presumed dead).
                        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by StanM3 View Post
                          Probably. Will be interesting to see what level of autonomous driving will be included. Surely we can’t be far from engaging/disengaging at freeway on/off ramps (ie Hume Hwy).
                          Easy to figure out what tech it will have. Just go look at decent cars from 2010 era and ctrl+v and you have a state of the art ‘premium’ land cruiser

Comment

^ You almost sound as bitter as someone who’s worked on the latest stuff from a leading-edge offroad-vehicle manufacturer & seen certain Japanese manufacturers reverse-engineer it & then sell lots of it as their own shit ...
                            Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Nah Toyota’s just get hand-me-down tech from Previous Lexus models

Originally posted by Jim
                              I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                              Originally posted by elfturbomax
                              What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                              1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

It seems people have forgotten my location of work......
                                CISCOKIDS
                                The Gentlemen's Club
                                Midnight Rocker

Comment

Working...
                                X