X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reax View Post
    9-2x if you can find one in Australia
    Mutha fucken Algebra model up in here. It's no wonder they didn't sell, general public couldn't solve the equation
    2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
    2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
    I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Didn't help that GM was up shit creek and sold it's stake in Subaru to Toyota and Fuji Heavy Industries not long after they launched it.

Comment

Originally posted by uuheels View Post
        Damo did you call the number I sent you?
        Yes, good bloke, am going to see him this week. Very special kind of sickness, reckons he's taking 6+ saabs with him back to Scotland, in containers, with his furniture... I'm keen on the caged race car he says he has, but will probably end up with a 1970's shitzenboxen...
        Originally posted by thebluerx7
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

1970's shitzenboxen (well that's obviously German so whatever the Ikea equivalent is) is probably most interesting & most uniquely Saabish.
          Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Maybe a 99?
            2007 KTM 250 SX

I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Or 900 5 door hatchback with torque steer snail????

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I were having a SAAB it would have to be a real SAAB like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	saab.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	6609742

with proper laaag Whooosh boost, those strange door/sills and the ignition key in the middle. Something that says unconventional, nothing that is related to a Holden ending in "A".
                " Racing cars don't have doors. Toilets have doors" : Keke Rosberg

Comment

How about a Sonnet as a town car?
                  Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the end of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                    Yes, good bloke, am going to see him this week. Very special kind of sickness, reckons he's taking 6+ saabs with him back to Scotland, in containers, with his furniture... I'm keen on the caged race car he says he has, but will probably end up with a 1970's shitzenboxen...
                    Why the fuck would you want a '70s Saab unless it's a VERY early 99 turbo? Early 1980s are the ones to get, early 16 valve turbo especially.

Comment

Or a 2-stroke....

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the end of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy928tt View Post
                        If I were having a SAAB it would have to be a real SAAB like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100705[/ATTACH]

with proper laaag Whooosh boost, those strange door/sills and the ignition key in the middle. Something that says unconventional, nothing that is related to a Holden ending in "A".
                        My parents had a 900 Turbo in the 80's. Was exactly like this but dark blue. Woosh.
                        2007 KTM 250 SX

Comment

In the mid '80's my parents were shopping for a new car, and for some strange reason Saabs were seriously considered, especially a 5 door hatch with all the laaagggyyyy woooshhh.

Of the cars shopped the Saab was my vote, but my parents went sensible and got a Mazda 929. Obviously not weirdy beardy architect/industrial designer/geography teacher enough to qualify to purchase a Saab.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                            LOL. I think when I last saw him he was taking 3 back with him. He can't let them go!

Comment

Are they any good though? When I asked him what he had and the first 5 cars were all non runners, parts cars, a solid shell with a cage but no motor I started thinking you were trolling me, and then he said his Mrs is full on into cars (saabs) and is the cause of it all and I started to actually think, wrong badge, but bra fucking oh...
                              Originally posted by thebluerx7
                              The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

I don't know exactly what he has. I rented a storage spot to him for a year and he told me he had about 17 Saabs... He had at least 4 running, registered cars that I saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X