Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on PF do PDR (paintless dint repair) Vic SE suburbs?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on PF do PDR (paintless dint repair) Vic SE suburbs?

Anyone on here do pdr?? Used to have a ripper contact but he moved to qld (divorce & then became a storm chaser)

Have a work truck here that had some equipment fall against it I need to repair before we sell it

Thanks

Toby 0437665518

wow!! what a under-whelming response!!

so no one? no-one can ever recommend anyone?

Comment

I'll help you out. Hey guys fucking hate Trump and get really hard over same sex marriage. I give donations to my local SJW fat white privelage University activist group and my pronoun is zee. Give it a few hours they will be flying in to help.
      3D scanning
      3D modelling
      Structural certification
      3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

^^^ Meth. Not even once....

Comment

Hey T, I can't help but I'm also keen to get dent repair work done on the NW side of melb. I'm shithouse at fixing dents.

if you find someone that's decent let me know.

Comment

Try Mick Groves at My&M Groves Smash Repairs. He's a panel beater that went to the states to learn all the PDR skills to help his business get smaller jobs. Did the sides of my Transit can. Was worth the trip to Bayswater.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

well no success so far - tried "fixadent" & he was a waste of time - turned up 2 hours late, bad attitude & then told me nothing on the car could be fixed by pdr (complete bs) apparently even the soft bruise on the front guard that you could have pushed out with your thumb was even to much for this princess! very unprofessional.
              I'll give him the referral he deserves.

Have been referred to "dent & scratch direct" as a mobile guy via a facebook forum from people who have used him - apparently he's very good. watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by T View Post
                well no success so far - tried "fixadent" & he was a waste of time - turned up 2 hours late, bad attitude & then told me nothing on the car could be fixed by pdr (complete bs) apparently even the soft bruise on the front guard that you could have pushed out with your thumb was even to much for this princess! very unprofessional.
                I'll give him the referral he deserves.

Have been referred to "dent & scratch direct" as a mobile guy via a facebook forum from people who have used him - apparently he's very good. watch this space
                Did you even try M&M? Why the fuck did i even bother posting.....

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

Comment

calm down. had already "booked" the clown at fixadent to come & see car when you posted. Also not looking for a 1hr drive to get someone to look at the vehicle - want a mobile guy.

Comment

http://dentmaestro.com.au/

moorabin

Comment

Call super dent Australia, cunt lives SE Melbourne, he's cheap and good. Used him on my m3

Comment

well had diarmuid from "dent & scratch direct" come out today & repair the triton work truck.
                        (sent him a message on tuesday asking if he often came over my way. He was on the phone 5 minutes later. 2 hours later he dropped by to look at the car)

Really nice bloke, great attitude. Fixed everything bar one small crease at the back under the tail-light that was a double skinned panel (no access) & also took 2 dints out of my wifes lexus.

top bloke, cannot recommend high enough - happy to explain what he's doing & how etc as well

(Ironically knows the bloke I used to use for pdr & will be working with him tomorrow)

Comment

Thread bump. For anyone in the north thats after some dent removal, just had Phil from Dents R Us do his thing on the wifes WRX. Very, very happy, and very reasonably priced.
                          1978 Gemini Sedan - Powered by i change my mind every week
                          1980 Gemini Sedan
                          1992 Land Rover Discovery 200TDI

Comment

Originally posted by GreatWallGT500 View Post
                            Another thread bump. I've got half a dozen dents on my Touareg, I sent some pics to Dent Maestro and got a reply with a quote for $700 - it seems maybe a little high but I don't really know the going rates. If the job is good I'm happy to pay, but not if it's a complete rip-off.

Comment

Originally posted by redgsr View Post

Another thread bump. I've got half a dozen dents on my Touareg, I sent some pics to Dent Maestro and got a reply with a quote for $700 - it seems maybe a little high but I don't really know the going rates. If the job is good I'm happy to pay, but not if it's a complete rip-off.

I’ve had a few cars done there and have been quite happy with the work. Pricing was fair.

Comment

Working...
                              X