Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sydney Panel Shop

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Sydney Panel Shop

    Due to the actions of an idiot I need some paint repairs on one of my cars (no actual panel work, just fixing scratches but that may end up being a front end respray...). While it's not an expensive car I am hoping to get a top notch job done as I'm very picky and the car has difficult to match paint. Can anyone recommend a good panel shop in Sydney? I'm in Northern Sydney so that is preferable but I will travel for quality work.

    Thanks in advance

    #2
    http://queenst.com.au/

    Don't mention the adBlocker !!

    Comment


      #3
      Pasr

      Comment


        #4
        QueenSt are a place 2avoid.
        Originally posted by brewdles
        In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

        Comment


          #5
          S&R Auto Body - Hornsby
          http://www.srautobody.com.au/

          They have done a few cars of ours over the years - including all the Rust work on my 1985 BJ73 Landcruiser which they matched the paint perfectly.

          Comment


            #6
            http://humesmashrepairs.com.au/

            I use these guys. Great paint.
            Japanese Nostalgic Car - Dedicated to classic japanese cars

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Bob Vegana. View Post
              QueenSt are a place 2avoid.
              ?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by INFLYT View Post
                ?
                !
                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

                Comment


                  #9
                  @
                  Originally posted by brewdles
                  In short, some cunt at test and tune had a 250cc honda turning to 11ty and it sounded porn. Do that.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Fondles View Post
                    I think I will pass on that suggestion!

                    Originally posted by Southo View Post
                    S&R Auto Body - Hornsby
                    http://www.srautobody.com.au/

                    They have done a few cars of ours over the years - including all the Rust work on my 1985 BJ73 Landcruiser which they matched the paint perfectly.
                    Originally posted by Babalouie View Post
                    http://humesmashrepairs.com.au/

                    I use these guys. Great paint.
                    Thanks for the recommendations guys, I will look into these options.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Southo View Post
                      S&R Auto Body - Hornsby
                      http://www.srautobody.com.au/

                      They have done a few cars of ours over the years - including all the Rust work on my 1985 BJ73 Landcruiser which they matched the paint perfectly.
                      +1 They did a great job on my M3.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        On the other end of the scale ie I just want to fixed and painted near enough (because race car), any recommendations to get this fixed. The side exhaust tip came flying off at the track and some damage to rear passenger wheel arch.

                        Preferably in the Ryde - Rydalmere area?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
                          On the other end of the scale ie I just want to fixed and painted near enough (because race car), any recommendations to get this fixed. The side exhaust tip came flying off at the track and some damage to rear passenger wheel arch.

                          Preferably in the Ryde - Rydalmere
                          Avoid George's smash on Buffalo Rd in Gladesville
                          "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

                          "In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
                          (TM - AVENGE)

                          "You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
                          Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by StanM3 View Post
                            +1 They did a great job on my M3.
                            Thanks for the additional feedback, I will be talking to these guys.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by MZ21 View Post
                              On the other end of the scale ie I just want to fixed and painted near enough (because race car), any recommendations to get this fixed. The side exhaust tip came flying off at the track and some damage to rear passenger wheel arch.

                              Preferably in the Ryde - Rydalmere area?


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X