Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryobi one+ batteries (ebay knockoffs)

Genuine 5.0 AH batteries are $145 each or these ebays ones are 2 for $103.

Are they ok or utter crap ?

If crap anyone here able to hook a nigga up with some genuine ones at a good price ?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-18V-5...4AAOSw9GhYiCYu

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

If they are anything like the fake Makita and fake Paslode then they are total junk

the paslode wasnt from that seller but the makita was, Worked good for about 10 charges and now just doesnt work. Rattled like hell from new. its a long T28 bit to remove the case and i dont have one that long to see whats going on inside but from what AvE on youtube has found they are crap.

Comment

Cheers mate.

Comment

Been useing Milwaukee knock off 4.0ah and have performed as well as the branded ones and will bang again.

Ave did some testing on them they have some decent cells in em but don't work as good in the cold. I give little fucks about the cold weather performance in Australia.

Comment

Following as one of my 5.0ah jobs fucked out in the rain

So far the best looking deal is 2x 5.0ah and a brushless drill for $299
          1998 BT1 Sedan. RB30 plus baby seat
          Originally posted by Mr Ed
          Anything with Fukushima in the title is bound to be great click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by FukushimaBT1 View Post

Fuck that aint a silly idea, the brushless for $299 at bunnings has 1 2.5 and 1 5.0 battery.

Wonder what my non brushless drill (its as new, 2 weeks old) with a 2.5 battery and charger would sell for on ebay.... might be a cheap upgrade for me to brushless and another 5.0 battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Fondles View Post
              Fuck that aint a silly idea, the brushless for $299 at bunnings has 1 2.5 and 1 5.0 battery.

Wonder what my non brushless drill (its as new, 2 weeks old) with a 2.5 battery and charger would sell for on ebay.... might be a cheap upgrade for me to brushless and another 5.0 battery.
              Well if it's one of these, then I can't see you getting more than $100 for it even with a battery.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-on...-only_p6210360
              2015 Skoda Octavia RS162TSI
              2004 MX5 SE Turbo
              2016 Toyota 86 GTS (No Pics)

Comment

Originally posted by Fondles View Post

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-on...l-kit_p6210808

That's the one I saw on Tuesday night.

I'd just keep my non brushless drill... I switched between Phillips driver and masonry bit over a dozen times putting up a shelf on the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-on...l-kit_p6210808

That's the one I saw on Tuesday night.

I'd just keep my non brushless drill... I switched between Phillips driver and masonry bit over a dozen times putting up a shelf on the weekend.

Yeah for that price I'd just keep it, I bought the 5 piece kit and got the impact driver which is great for screw bits and stuff.

might grab the impact wrench instead of the brushless drill.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-on...h-kit_p6210792

Comment

This is not bad for 199 too. Charger, 5A battery, and the blower, which I use for blowing excess water off the car when I wash it.
                    https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-on...r-kit_p3381288
                    2019 Tiguan 162TSI HighLine R-Line ole ftang biscuit barrel
                    2011 Smart ForTwo

Comment

Just a general FYI, the 2.5 ah batteries on the One + rattle gun don't seem to produce enough grunt to undo wheel nuts, the 5 ah batteries do the job comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
                        This is not bad for 199 too. Charger, 5A battery, and the blower, which I use for blowing excess water off the car when I wash it.
                        https://www.bunnings.com.au/ryobi-on...r-kit_p3381288
                        Yeah frequently there are particular combinations that are better bang for buck. When I bought a bunch of stuff, the blower kit above was only $17 more than a standalone 5Ah battery. So charger and blower for $17 and the blower does have it's uses. Good for sweeping the back patio (and yes I use mine to blow the water off a bit when I hose it) etc.

Comment

I have a heap of the non-genuine one+ 4 ah, they are fine...

Comment

As above I've got a couple non-genuine one+ 3ah and they've been fine been going a 2-3 years now and I use them in my edge trimmer every week or so it is fairly typicalbdomestic usage.

Comment

Any particular brand?

Comment

Working...
                              X