X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PerformanceForums.com Donation Drive

Hey Guys

I'll spare you guys my usual long winded story's and make this short.

As you blokes know I pay for this place out of my own pocket. It costs about $240USD a month to keep going.

The wife and I are saving our penny's to buy some property, so a few toys have to go, things like the 4 fully loaded foxtel box's (don't worry i'll keep one with sports only for f1), the c63 I never drive, stop the 2 nights a week we piss away money eating dinner out and eat at home, stop the endless retarded holidays we just HAVE to take for some reason or another and other stuff like that. Pf is on that list too, I can't really justify paying $300ish AUD a month.

So I need to put the burden on you guys for a while to help pick up the bills. If there's enough money and we continue to have the drop outs and tech issues we can use some of that to look into that as well (although we might actually have that sorted already)

I've setup a new account, deets are as follows.

performanceforums donations
    BSB 182182
    ACC 002412799

Tip in what you can, when you can but don't leave yourself in a situation like I am where you're trying to explain to your wife why they can't have everything in the world because you spent the money on other shit. I'm happy to be transparent with money in and money out if that would make anyone more comfortable.

If enough people want paypal I can set that up too I guess.

As for t-shirts and jackets and other shit, I know you guys want that, and i'd love to do it but I simply don't have the time. If anyone who's a regular wants to take on this burden and run with it send me a PM with your ideas, but remember were trying to generate maximum income off them so we can put the money into the tin. And we may have to tip in some cash upfront to get shit made, so a small simple range of stuff would be preferred over just making every bandwagon we have had here for the last 15 years into a t-shirt that realistically no one is ever going to be able to ware in public.

I know you guys will all do your best, and I thank you all in advance for that.
    Last edited by Morgs; 06-05-20, 04:14 PM.
    I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

ill throw a few pineapples in next week mate
    im a cunt
    and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Pineapple inserted.

Comment

Pineapple incoming this week.
        Originally posted by lickmyleftone
        I'd do things to her that Tripper hasn't seen.
        As seen on Tinder : "If a Vegan does Crossfit, which one do they mention to you first?"

Comment

Shameless plug, I'm tipping in $50 for every loan I do for PF members!

I'll throw some in for myself too
          Find your Freedom
          Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
          www.FreedomFunding.com.au
          www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
          If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Money sent

Don't sell the C63 you dick
            Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
            Originally posted by nutttr
            People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

good shit, will get it done tonight.
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Nice. Will tip in

Also some of those print on demand mobs would be good for merch. No or minimal upfront seed costs.
                Chris
                ------
                The new nugget
                I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Pineapple in (no lube).

Comment

I'll chuck some $$ in on payday.

PM sent about Redbubble for the PF Merch.
                    AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Pineapple incoming
                      Originally posted by thebluerx7
                      The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Pizza topping inserted. Thanks for keeping it alive

Comment

Uno ananas incoming on Thursday my good sir.

Big pete do you want a hand with the redbubble/t shirt and hoody biz?
                          Originally posted by Gussy
                          It's the PF way. "Put a twin turbo LS in it brah, you'll have it converted and running in 2.5 hours and make an eazy 1000rwkw, lulz" All while the same people who suggest this stuff drive around in a corolla and have a fucked VN sitting in the garage for the past 3 years as a "project car."

Comment

Originally posted by SkidFace View Post
                            Uno ananas incoming on Thursday my good sir.

Big pete do you want a hand with the redbubble/t shirt and hoody biz?
                            If it goes ahead, sure, will be up to the top dawg though
                            AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Fifty clams incoming. Also very keen for merch.

Keep us updated on how you go with funding - would hope that you get enough to keep the lights on for a few months at least.

Comment

Working...
                              X