No announcement yet.

Nugget Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In typical rotor fashion, I tried to drive it to Munchies (local Friday night car meet) last night, had a few sets of 2nd hand plugs in the back from Hoffmans collection of rotary things, it drove 3klms before needing a plug change lol, did that then went a further 1.5 klms before needing more (all 2nd hand plugs mind you but they are $50ea!) picked up the young bloke from his mums 5.5klms away and needed another set before the end of their street, banged another set in and decided to take it home and swap out for VL, cunt drove perfect all the way home but I'm not trusting its lying fucking arse....

....drove VL out, shat a fuel pump, limped its arse all the way home on 25psi base pressure... cunt

Comment

You expect a rotary to be reliable. Gambling man

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by 50RTD
      Dave, have you uploaded the data from the carby?

Comment

If I remember correctly, wasn't the chook cooker from an NC race car???

From my very limited knowledge of these pieces of witch craft, a race prepared one needs be driven by wringing its neck at all times as if you want to destroy it every time you start it.

Maybe you are being to gentle with it. Embrace the antisocialness of the rotor and let it sing it's song of braps to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 350stato View Post
          In typical rotor fashion, I tried to drive it to Munchies (local Friday night car meet) last night, had a few sets of 2nd hand plugs in the back from Hoffmans collection of rotary things, it drove 3klms before needing a plug change lol, did that then went a further 1.5 klms before needing more (all 2nd hand plugs mind you but they are $50ea!) picked up the young bloke from his mums 5.5klms away and needed another set before the end of their street, banged another set in and decided to take it home and swap out for VL, cunt drove perfect all the way home but I'm not trusting its lying fucking arse....

....drove VL out, shat a fuel pump, limped its arse all the way home on 25psi base pressure... cunt
          fuck thats reminds me of my younger days...
          im a cunt
          and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Drive clip reminded me of being a kid when Sydney rotor scene was mostly Bridgies & PP's,stockers on the back & benneton interiors
            an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

man that bought back so many good and bad memories. Fucking angry NA rotors.... awesome when they worked for that 10% of the time, cunts of things when they didn't.

Comment

So when's it getting fuel injection then to fix the issue? Haha

Comment

It needs fuel injection, I know a bloke that did it on his 13b gemini, not sure if the rails in the kit will fit over the top the way we have it

Comment

new fuel rail

Comment

Its not e85 compatible that one.

Comment

that would make the fuel rail and gearbox tunnel the strongest bits
                        "And I know that arseholes grow on trees but I'm here to trim the leaves" Peeping Tom, Mike Patton

Comment

Giving the people what they want, 30 minutes of braping noises.
                          Torque sells tow cars.
                          Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiahatsiu View Post
                            Giving the people what they want, 30 minutes of braping noises.
                            And still managed some industry standard fabrication work.....

Comment

Chris, for the sake of your eye sight, at least wear your safety squints!

Comment

Chris to Scott "ahhh fuck I don't want to cut it up and ruin the purity.

*tailshaft hits floor at event.....Ethell grabs the death wheel.
                                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X