Nugget Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if they own the blacklight to show it up

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Originally posted by Old Major
    Perhaps she feels inadequate when you cum in other guys?

Comment

New epp is up with some borting involved

Comment

Sounded good, and made me miss my AE86. That was until the scenes in the pits trying to figure out what had gone wrong, and then the PTSD kicked in.
        Last edited by takai; 23-07-21, 09:03 PM.
        Chris
        ------
        The MX5 Noujet (its up market) | The Hilux Complete Nugget
        I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by takai View Post
          Sounded good, and made me miss my AE86. That was until the scenes in the pits trying to figure out what had gone wrong, and then the PTSD kicked in.
          bruh, im sitting here in lockdown with new engine in mine wanting to drive it and aint nowhere to go...

A+++ 11/10 vid, probably will watch and share again

Comment

This latest trackday vid had me wondering is there any cheap RWD platforms still available that would be suitable as a budget track day car?
            You know kind of like a KE70 was 10 plus years ago for example?
            I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
              This latest trackday vid had me wondering is there any cheap RWD platforms still available that would be suitable as a budget track day car?
              Give it another few years and a post COVID moment of sanity and an 86 will be down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Kermit View Post

Give it another few years and a post COVID moment of sanity and an 86 will be down there.
                unless you dont need rego then a salvage 86 is the go
                www.holditflat.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigshipengine.jpg View Post
                  I had a good think too.. not much sprung to mind but then I realised (even though I'm biased) but the IS200 would seem like a ok car to track. Good aftermarket support for suspension too and IS200s are so cheap even in Covid season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

I had a good think too.. not much sprung to mind but then I realised (even though I'm biased) but the IS200 would seem like a ok car to track. Good aftermarket support for suspension too and IS200s are so cheap even in Covid season.
                    Yeah would make a good base as the chassis is good. What sort of $ are they now?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

New cameras are good dude.
                      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I like the new theme music, sounds like Queens of the Stoneage. I always turned the sound right down for the previous music.
                        Originally posted by Rdyno
                        It's fucking storytime with Rdyno cunt shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Comment

The ke10 certainly is quick. What is the way forward to stop it pulling left? Is it a matter of putting more spring in the left rear?
                          Torque sells tow cars.
                          Horsepower wins horse races.

Comment

Fuck the k series, 3rz FTW.

Is there a decent 5/6 speed that's up to the task of a boosted one?
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by Kiahatsiu View Post
                              The ke10 certainly is quick. What is the way forward to stop it pulling left? Is it a matter of putting more spring in the left rear?
                              Just needs the suspension tuning. Short, light cars are real sensitive to suspension and weight balances. Also the RR is binding hard on the tub and then doesn’t down track. That’d be affecting it. There’s an easy 10th in the 60 which will equate to an 8.0 without any more power.
                              I own a two and a half litre Commodore - 8.93 at 142mph

Comment

Quick PFer appearance in the latest busa rolla episode

Comment

Working...
                                X