Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Haha another great episode!!! I'm loving this series, I like how you've graduated to making jokes about the Hoff and you're much more relaxed in front of the camera ( laughed out loud), keep it up.

Comment

did chuckle

it sounded a bit gutless revving it on the truck but seemed to go alright sans turbo

clearly not killdeathly enough though

Originally posted by Jim
        I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
        Originally posted by elfturbomax
        What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
        1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Watching nuggkart ep2 and in the background I see 3 nuggets I want.
          K20 crx, swift GTI, ep82 starlet.
          Any future stuff on the Chris/Hoff?

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished the episode. Holy fuck that looks like a bunch of fun

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 350stato View Post
              not sure it'll be overly riveting.
              I may have been wrong, It seems to be much more lively than expected......

Starlet is Scotts that he bought off Al, we were going to do that before kart but its a bit hurt so may make an appearance, other cars are customers.

Comment

That Kart looks like it would be a barrel of fun as it is! Any spoilers of what Turbo it will be copping? I assume something off a Kei car?
                I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

Watched the Kart episode last night, looks like it already does decent clutch kicks!

Comment

Turbo is off a cappuccino 660cc thing, if you look at the front wheel as I'm bullshiting away you'll see it, seems not many people noticed it lol, it's fucking tiny lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	56811397_10215964971732154_6048558973592797184_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	6618372
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	56920237_10215964972372170_2627837798316507136_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	6618373

Comment

Chris’s face when he first rev’d it and “eased” out the clutch (lol dump) and then got neck snapped = priceless! Goes good even with your “petite” frame in it mate!
                      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Great series guys. The kart looks like a lot of fun to drive.

Get ready for the youtube comments stating how the dyno comparison is invalid because the kart wasn't turning the rear roller of the dyno and the Corolla was

It's about fun, not science.

Comment

Enjoying it a lot, well done lads.

Comment

Can’t wait for the boost.

Lol you’re just near my place, have to drop in sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great skid to episode ratio!

Comment

Qn: How hard is it to get your brain around a hand clutch on the shifter? I mean, it 'looks' easy enough but I bet it'd cause the standard head wiring a bit of initial confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X