Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
    The sad thing is everyone I've talked to (not on PF) have said the same thing. Acadia is the Captiva. The more I look into it (and again I don't care for resale) it's starts getting worse off.
    Holden won't be here in 7 years. PFers not the only people to say it
    Not enough people own them to comment.
    Misinformation & general incorrectitude.
    The size & market-segment are quite different, origin & design are different; the new Captiva is called Equinox (shortening of Equally Noxious), it’s like saying a BMW X3 is an X5. Or a Mini Countryman is an X5.
    But ... it does all lead into “Holden ain’t around for the length of the warranty”, if people believe it.
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
      Have you thought about a Pajero Sport?
      Although the comments about Holden being around in a few years could probably be echoed with Mitsubishi.
      You get over the ugly.

Wait till next year when the face lift comes out.

Comment

Yep the Pajero Sports a ripper imho.
        I climbed Mt Druitt

Comment

My BIL bought one of these at the start of the year. Two months into ownership it stalled and wouldn't start again. Needed a new computer that had to be shipped from the US that took 4 weeks to arrive. He's already planning on getting rid of it in a couple of years.
          Evo VIII MR

Comment

Lol, not wrong about looking challenged, easy fix up front is fit a bullbar, the arse is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
              ot wrong about looking challenged, easy fix up front is fit a bullbar, the arse is a problem.
              It's funny you say that cause I saw a black on yesterday with a front bar on it and it didn't look that bad.

Yes it is.
              BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

But … I mean the Pee-Face is distinctive, the two Porsche ones look the same as each other & the Maserati has it's own looks.
                I'd say the Land / Range Rovers all have their own look (and are indistinguishable from each other).
                There are probably a very small number of others I've forgotten (that Lambo named after piss has just sprung to mind, the Bentley & Rolls which look the same as each other but different to the rest).

But the rest of these things, the vast majority swimming in the sea of them; they all look the same. You tell the difference based on the badges & the size.
                Acadia doesn't look "bad", it just looks "SUV", the same as all other SUV's. If you define "SUV" = "bad" (like I do) then yeah, they look bad … but if you don't dry-heave every time you see an SUV, you can't really say an Acadia looks "bad" where an ... I dunno, CX9, looks "good".
                Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

I don';t think the acadia looks bad at all.

I'm not a fan of the CX9 looks at all.
                  BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X