Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue_s15
    replied
    Originally posted by notsure View Post
    What sort of money are the stealers asking for as a deposit?.
    Claimed they'd had nearly a dozen cunts dropping $5k no questions asked in the first few days but was fine with $2k and the usual subject to specs/price deal.

Leave a comment:

• notsure
    replied
    Originally posted by blue_s15 View Post
    I put a deposit down just after announcement but haven't heard a thing. That said, keep forgetting to chase the dealer figuring the internet will tell me shit long before those cunts know anything anyway.
    What sort of money are the stealers asking for as a deposit?

I'd find a way to make one happen if they were in the $100-110k ballpark. Wishful thinking perhaps...

Leave a comment:

• blue_s15
    replied
    I put a deposit down just after announcement but haven't heard a thing. That said, keep forgetting to chase the dealer figuring the internet will tell me shit long before those cunts know anything anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle
    replied
    I might still buy one in that price range. I’d want to get touchy-feely first.

Leave a comment:

• lickmyleftone
    replied
    Yeah, our peso isn't worth a cracker, which wouldn't help. At least we are getting it. Looks to be a pretty damn impressive car even for that money.

Leave a comment:

• notsure
    replied
    So typical Australia tax bullshit if true.

Leave a comment:

• lickmyleftone
    replied
    He's lives in Brisbane. I asked if they were in the $150 - $170k range, and he said I was on the money.

Leave a comment:

• kedderz
    replied
    Yeah, was being a smart arse, has he been given a price?

Leave a comment:

• burn is weird
    replied
    i think he means is he in Holdenland (Australia) or GM Land (America)

Leave a comment:

• lickmyleftone
    replied
    No, he's in vehicle transporting. Been a mad car guy since I met him in uni.

Two to sell and one to keep.

Leave a comment:

• kedderz
    replied
    if he's from holdenlandia, did they give him a price or?

Leave a comment:

• lickmyleftone
    replied
    Got a message yesterday from an old mate of mine who has just ordered three of these.

Leave a comment:

• Smudge
    replied
    & it'll need that torque. The standard C8 is already a bit chubby at 1600-1650kg.
    How much will the electric motors & batteries add? 150-200kg?

Leave a comment:

• mizone
    replied
    Originally posted by vet 180 View Post
    From what I read the power of turbo motor and turbo motor plus hybrid is the same only the torque has changed. I doubt the sheet is reliable anyway but interesting none the less
    The chart looks like a excpet of the power train details from the promotional material given to dealers at a industry launch. Might be reals.

I just had a agood read, hybrid powertrain make 922ft-lbs of torque. Thats 1250NM - FUCK ME! That think will pull like a freight train.

Leave a comment:

• vet 180
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary2JZ View Post
    So if that's right which I hope it is, 850hp on ICE for the 5.5 32v Turbo motor + the Hybrid system. That could be quite quick.
    From what I read the power of turbo motor and turbo motor plus hybrid is the same only the torque has changed. I doubt the sheet is reliable anyway but interesting none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X