C8 Corvette Stingray release day.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm certain he knows exactly how much. I didn't press him for the actual price.

He's doing well, but not well enough, to not worry about the cost.
    The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

Canadian price decided, starts at $70k CAD, making it 10k cheaper than it should be for direct USD > CAD conversion.
      this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Fuck. that's promising. So, 77k AU

Double that (for reasons) and 150 may not be far off the mark
        This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

Comment

Dealer has zero to say, so either they're bullshiting me or anyone saying they know specifics after placing a deposit are full of shit. Fuck knows which

Comment

Originally posted by Monza View Post
            Fuck. that's promising. So, 77k AU

Double that (for reasons) and 150 may not be far off the mark
            just means anything over say $85k AUD allowing some additional freight is all tax and profit. Such horseshit we get raped so hard
            CAD Automotive Paint Correction, like us on the faceballs. Discounts on all detailing and ceramic coatings for PF members

Comment

gotta protect the local industr..... oh
              This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My sig is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My sig, without me, is useless. Without my sig, I am useless.

Comment

They'll be GST and LCT and we won't get a povo version as there is too much coin to be made on a spec'd model. Still, will be interesting to see if Holden fuck this up or want customers.

Comment

Well they fucked up the Camaro, so their track record isn't real good currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
                    Well they fucked up the Camaro, so their track record isn't real good currently.
                    Holden had nothing to do with the Camaro, they don't have the ability to convert & Head Office wouldn't engineer it in RHD. Nothing Holden could have done about that.
                    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Matt Farrah has been posting some photos on Insta from the R&T PCOTY testing. I'll stand by my earlier statement about it looking a bit odd, although the orangey red on it doesn't help. It just looks rushed and underdone and a bit poorly proportioned and the wheels on it look like shit.
                      Last edited by Luke352; 27-09-19, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monza View Post
                        gotta protect the local industr..... oh
                        Gotta protect HSV's RHD converted Camaros

Comment

so whens the release date here??
                          ~~ ~~
                          ~ (**) ~
                          ~~ /\~~
                          ~ mmm...stick boobies~

Comment

We haven't been told anything yet but there is a Dealer Council meeting in Melbourne in 2 weeks when everything will come out - we have been taking deposits and have about 18 orders so far

Comment

Originally posted by -Matt- View Post
                              We haven't been told anything yet but there is a Dealer Council meeting in Melbourne in 2 weeks when everything will come out - we have been taking deposits and have about 18 orders so far
                              Hopefully they have product for Holden to sell. Cos all I see at the moment is Colorado (getting on a bit) and Astra (if you still sell them) as the only thing people buy from Holden. Vette would improve things if priced right.

Comment

Vert

C8.R

with a flat plane crank

this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

Working...
                                X