Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
    Motortrend put one on the dyno according to their instagram. Wonder what it really makes?
    According to article below, the results were unclear but safe to say its punching above its stated weight.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/10/21/...e-dynamometer/

Comment

Australia never really produced anything in the LCT price bracket (few exceptions)

LCT is tax the rich!
      Find your Freedom
      Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
      www.FreedomFunding.com.au
      www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
      If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

The tax wasn't introduced or intended for protecting the car industry, however it's "very coincidental" that it was always about $5 more than a Fairlane or Statesman. It doesn't help that uninformed bloggers on the internet like this perpetuate the myths.

LCT is entirely "tax the rich".

They should replace it with a Dangerous & Fat Tax, where members of a board (which I will preside over) determine which vehicles will be labelled gerlytrux, and all gerlytrux will pay a flat 33% extra on every pre-GST dollar … except the DFT will be much fairer, as there will be no GST on the DFT proportion.
        Last edited by Captiva Fan; 23-10-19, 10:57 AM.
        Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Originally posted by YBS1OW View Post
          i recall it was mentioned on a previous page there was some big meeting happening this week where we will find out all about pricing etc.... waiting...
          Was talking to a dealer principle about 2 weeks ago and I'm sure that meeting should have already happened, though I've heard nothing from the dealer I left the deposit at. So maybe not.

Liking the exterior in metallic blue but interior is a bit WTF for me. I think they let a 12yo kid go a bit too crazy trying to replicate knight rider or something.

Comment

Originally posted by darkside View Post

According to article below, the results were unclear but safe to say its punching above its stated weight.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/10/21/...e-dynamometer/
            Possibly doing a Ferrari/Lamborghini and turned the wick up a notch on press cars.

Comment

Barely related, there's a demo lap of the new C8R in here:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Ch7f5XtmM

Comment

Forgot to post this, got a bullshit letter early Nov from the dealer I've had an EOI at since the USA announcement basically saying we don't know shit.
                That all said, since the embargo and reviews I've paid a bit more attention and the interior has really put me off. It's plain fucked from the videos?
                Gonna leave the deposit for now in the off chance Holden doesn't price it fucked but we all know what will happen there...

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	7095791

Comment

Probably no info because Holden won't be around in 12 months time

Comment

Why should GM tell Holden what they are doing. It's not like they are related in any way.

Perhaps we will get the Daewoo Corvette here?
                    Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

whens the US release date? jay leno has a good vid on the convertible version.
                      ~~ ~~
                      ~ (**) ~
                      ~~ /\~~
                      ~ mmm...stick boobies~

Comment

Originally posted by Gats View Post
                        Probably no info because Holden won't be around in 12 months time
                        Hahaha fair point too.

Comment

They look the goods in person. Was at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green in Oct gone.

S
                          Attached Files
                          Have you heard??

Comment

That 'trunk' looks like it's designed to house a bunch of turbo stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DrNick View Post
                              They look the goods in person. Was at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green in Oct gone.

S
                              Is that the place that had the floor cave in a massive sink hole?
                              2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                              2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                              I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Rust View Post

Is that the place that had the floor cave in a massive sink hole?
                                Yup
                                /csh Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X