LS Iron Blocks Australia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many iron block LS engines was this guy selling here in Aussie and how much were they going for?

Comment

Can't be that much U can but a brand new LS next block for 3500
      3D scanning
      3D modelling
      Structural certification
      3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec rx7 View Post
        he was always a fucking piece of shit, just had people suckered in...
        He does seem to be spending a lot of time, money and effort on important internet edits for a guy who isnít meant to have any money or piles of other peopleís parts to sell (again).

Comment

People should just use any number of the importers that offer LCL shipping and buy their own rather than dealing with dodgy unknowns. Send it to location in US, they pack it, ship it to aus, process everything, you pay them for the service and pick up your item 6-10 weeks after.
          Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
          This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
            He does seem to be spending a lot of time, money and effort on important internet edits for a guy who isnít meant to have any money or piles of other peopleís parts to sell (again).
            I thought he was still selling all the parts on ebay under another name??
            im a cunt
            and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Originally posted by LB-XP View Post
              How many iron block LS engines was this guy selling here in Aussie and how much were they going for?
              From my two engines from old mate:

$1000 gen IV 5.3 rebuilder (slight rust in bores) - complete short motor.
              $1300 gen III 5.3 with gen IV rods - good usable complete bottom end.

Comment

Hush. You'll get us shut down!

It's pretty hard to work out what's actually going on, or what actually happened, simply because he's shutting down posts, pages and threads left, right and centre by threatening legal action. I just know how many times and for how many months (18) I was being informed my parts were coming next week.

The only positive out of that whole deal is that his previous competitors now keep parts in stock and send them out instantly.

Comment

yeh wow.. im glad I only ever had one dealing and worked out what he was like straight away..
                  im a cunt
                  and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Just tried ringing again, rings out. Used to have a voice mail saying Iron Blocks etc.
                    Think my money is gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X